• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi prototype?

VERY cool!! Did you get the Zanardi wheels that were on it in the advertised picture? If not, I have a line on a set from a Type S in Japan I could get you at my cost (although they aren't cheap $3500-4k ish).

- - - Updated - - -

I also wonder if Pbassjo did the paint work whereas they are about an hour from each other?

Thanks Hass I'll be starting the build thread as soon as I get a few thing buttoned up in my garage.

Thanks nsxot1c, I appreciate the offer. Luckily it came with the wheels:
P1050699_zps7cff0069.jpg

P1050703_zpsc2c5079f.jpg

P1050712_zps1bb7149f.jpg

I'm not sure if Pbassjo did the paint work or not. I'll have to look at the receipts again.

Awesome! Sorry for all the inquiries, loving this car/future build!! Crazy it was located where it was, that's only about 45 minutes from where I live now and an area I lived in for 4-5 years. Never ever saw it, or knew he was from Westchester. Can't wait to see it back to its former (oem) glory!!!

Awesome! Sorry for all the inquiries, loving this car/future build!! Crazy it was located where it was, that's only about 45 minutes from where I live now and an area I lived in for 4-5 years. Never ever saw it, or knew he was from Westchester. Can't wait to see it back to its former (oem) glory!!!

No worries and thank you for the kind words. It only had 2300 miles put on it in the last 10 years. So, I don't think many people would have seen it, other than the people at the yearly inspections.

- - - Updated - - -

JH4NA2131WT000070-page-002_zpsfe4ab050.jpg

JH4NA2131WT000070-page-003_zps6b20630c.jpg

JH4NA2131WT000070-page-004_zpsab71e851.jpg

Last edited:
too awesome. nice 6th sense twist there!

congrats and build on! :)

I'm the proud new owner of this fine automoble. Thank you Major Stoner for a super easy transaction and a great car. You Sir are an officer and a gentleman.:smile:
After selling my 1991 NSX, I was dead set on buying a Ferrari 360 or F430. However, this car has always intrigued me and I guess I couldn't ever get it off of my mind. I suppose it was meant to be.

Build thread to follow...........

P1050690_zps02cfce12.jpg
[/URL]

Nice. It was great talking to you the other day. This is a piece of nsx history that we are glad you are preserving'

Wow congrats that's awesome! I didn't even realize I started this thread lol

This whole thread wreaks of coolness! CMC140, you are a very lucky and deserving man and from what I have read in this thread and your '91 thread, you are very much a gentleman, non conceited and a great contributor to this forum. I also congratulate you for what you did with your '91, that was "freakin" awesome!!!

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Thank you and I appreciate you starting this thread.

This whole thread wreaks of coolness! CMC140, you are a very lucky and deserving man and from what I have read in this thread and your '91 thread, you are very much a gentleman, non conceited and a great contributor to this forum. I also congratulate you for what you did with your '91, that was "freakin" awesome!!!

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Joe, I think that may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. More often than not Jackass is one of the adjectives that would be used describing me.:smile:
Thank you very much Sir.

Nsx

Maybe if I can get mine out of its cocoon long enough when the weather gets good we could get together, now the kids are a little older and have a few laughs / beers.

Glad you didn't stay away from the NSX community to long.

Cheers nigel

Maybe if I can get mine out of its cocoon long enough when the weather gets good we could get together, now the kids are a little older and have a few laughs / beers.

Glad you didn't stay away from the NSX community to long.

Cheers nigel

Thanks Nigel that sounds great. Just give me a shout.

Back