• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

0-60 and 1/4 time for 91 STOCK NSX

The most I've seen are 5.7 sec or even 6 sec, but some ppl on the board said they've seen 5.2 or 5.0 sec. 5 sec and 6 sec are huge differnce! Also what's the 1/4 time for 91 NSX?

Well that 5.7 0-60 I think was for the autos. But I've read the manuals doing 0-60 in 5.0 and 5.2. I think road and track tested a 96 NSX T with a 0-60 time of 5.2 and a quarter of 13.5 and the 96 is basically the same as a 91 except the T weighed more. Am I right? They have the same engine and power output.

More input may be needed cuz I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to do some digging in my old car mags.

I'm pretty sure the 5.7 come from a 5 speed manual, but maybe the drivers suck then. It was ten years ago
smile.gif
However, I've driven stock 91 NSX and I don't think they're fast at all or even slower than the S2000. But after installing the I/H/E, it feels like a different car.

There's plenty to post about. Personal experiences. Personal opinions. Besides, the FAQ isn't the final word; it's a living document, and Lud continues to update it as additional facts and opinions are presented.

Besides, we're here to have fun, right? And the FAQ's facts don't replace our ability to have fun here together.

No offense or diss was intended by my comment about the FAQ, BTW.

Peace.

Although sometimes the topic seems boring or has appeared in the FAQ, we usually have some interesting and unexpected thoughts coming from these topics. Not everyone looks at the FAQ btw. However, I agree with NSXtacy, we are here to have fun and share experience so everyone peace out
smile.gif
NO FLAMES

Back