• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02+ OEM Exhaust

Thinking about going back to stock exhaust. Anyone have a spare 02+ exhaust that they want to part with (in very good shape, please) and willing to ship to 67204?

05 exhaust

have an '05 with less than 100 miles. as new with all shields.
text me for pics

There is currently one on ebay that is pretty clean and little pricey..

Yes, I have seen that ad. Definitely pricey and the seller had no ebay history. Also, I tried to contact the seller and no reply. Hard pass for me, but someone else in the area may benefit. Certainly is a clean looking exhaust.

Yes, I have seen that ad. Definitely pricey and the seller had no ebay history. Also, I tried to contact the seller and no reply. Hard pass for me, but someone else in the area may benefit. Certainly is a clean looking exhaust.

one on ebay is same one I talked to you about. Your budget is 200-300 I believe. There are few out there that sold recently for 200 or less.

Thanks Rusky. I looked today but didn't see any 02+ OEM exhausts on ebay for sale, but there was an NA1 and NA2 NSX exhaust listed. Looking at some older posts on NSX Prime, it appears this is the place to find a better deal. ;-)

LOL! Thank you. I did not see that one, but it is definitely less expensive than the previous one I found on ebay. The seller also appears to have a fine feedback history. I'll take a closer look.

Cheers!
-shaun

eBay owner has it on facebook for $450 under the nsx cars and parts for sale group. hit him up there instead;look for shawn geary.

Back