• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'02 silver sighting in Gaithersburg, MD

Hi, I noticed you sitting at the stoplight between Seneca and Quince Orchard this morning. If you are a resident of the Lakelands community, you would be 1 of 5 NSXs in the immediate area, the only 2k2 though. If you visit this forum, drop a line and say hello.

does Han Duong still have his red '92 NSX and live up your way? last i heard he was heavily modifying a Skyline

The person in Gaithersburg with the silver 02 is a sales rep as Rosenthal Acura. Don't know his name but you can call the dealership and ask.

I was just there recently. The car has been sitting there for a while, since they first received it. Not sure if its for sale though, I'm guessing that it is.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 04 November 2002).]

My wife tells me she saw this car at Rosenthal with the license plate "Steve". She could be mistaken as i would be suprised if she could tell the difference between the previous models and the new 2k2. Could have very well been someone else.

Back