• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'03 Blue NSX back on ebay

See car on Ebay

For those who asked: the story is that I traded my 2003 Blue car for the 2002 White car, to use as the donor for my 2002 Type-R project.

Attachments

• 1Blue2003.jpg
    1Blue2003.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 482
  • 2white2002.jpg
    2white2002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 484
  • 3Type-R.jpg
    3Type-R.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 493
WOW....you're seriously going to use an '02 NSX as a parts car?????

tbck2793 said:
WOW....you're seriously going to use an '02 NSX as a parts car?????
Well, not exactly as a "parts car." Though just look how close the 2002 US spec model is to the JDM Type R. MY car goes to the bodyshop next week so that the targa roof can be made into a coupe roof, then painted black. Will post when complete...

RyRy210 said:
Yup, I'm aware of that (read my question again). I'm just wondering whether its white on the non-Type R NSXs or whether its silver.

Silver

Attachments

• DSC00704 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00704 (Medium).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 344
Anil:
So, does the purchase of the white NSX mean you have quit looking for a Zanardi? Or is that another project in and of its own?

RyRy210 said:
Yup, I'm aware of that (read my question again). I'm just wondering whether its white on the non-Type R NSXs or whether its silver.
On my white car, the light bezel is still silver (normal), waiting to be painted white.

KGP said:
Anil:
So, does the purchase of the white NSX mean you have quit looking for a Zanardi? Or is that another project in and of its own?
Yes, I have quit looking. Though now a friend in Maryland is looking for a Zanardi, and that's why I haven't pulled the ad in my sig block. I will update once any transaction occurs. Many thanks.

Back