• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

04' Blue NSX w/ 7.5K Miles. How much $$$?

Going to the dealer to check out a Blue 04' NSX 6-spd Targa with 7600 miles on it. Car is listed at $72.9K. What's a good number on this car? What price would be a good deal on this car? I've seen it in person and aside from a small chip in the front, the car is pretty clean.

Thanks,

-Awais

Prices seem to be falling pretty fast on the newer years. With what we know about what people were paying for new ones, I might go in at $67.5 and see what happens.

O-Ace said:
Going to the dealer to check out a Blue 04' NSX 6-spd Targa with 7600 miles on it. Car is listed at $72.9K. What's a good number on this car? What price would be a good deal on this car? I've seen it in person and aside from a small chip in the front, the car is pretty clean.

Thanks,

-Awais

I bought my 03 last year with 3600 miles for $72K, I was willing to pay for that because the color combo. If it's a Blue over blue, it's a common color, if it's blue tan, that it's a rare color.

Vancehu said:
If it's a Blue over blue, it's a common color.

Ouch:eek:

It seems like Acura had a blue light special ( pun intended ) on the blue/blue. There was only one other guy on prime with a blue/blue when I bought mine last May. I had a hard time getting a picture of one. Now it's seems like every other new car post is a blue/blue:wink:

WingZ said:
Ouch:eek:

It seems like Acura had a blue light special ( pun intended ) on the blue/blue. There was only one other guy on prime with a blue/blue when I bought mine last May. I had a hard time getting a picture of one. Now it's seems like every other new car post is a blue/blue:wink:
Nice garage you got there....if I get this NSX, we'll be very close. 04' Blue/Black NSX and 04' Carbon Black/Black M3 :D

KBB Value:
2004 NSX 3.2 V6 with 6 speed tranny. @8000miles.
Trade in Value $72100
Private Party $77205
Dealership Value $82500

Obvioulsy, no dealer will take one in for $72100, that is high for trade in. If the car is Honda certified with 100k Honda care, and the car is clean with no accident. Perhaps it is worth the price. You can always make a legit offer to see what their reaction is. Low balling them will not help.

O-Ace said:
Nice garage you got there....if I get this NSX, we'll be very close. 04' Blue/Black NSX and 04' Carbon Black/Black M3 :D

You have great taste in cars and colours my friend:biggrin:

Ha I was trying to get a Carbon Black M3 ,but couldn't find one w/o 19's and with the Navi.

You'll love having the M3 and NSX together they really do balance each other out.

Vancehu said:
KBB Value:
2004 NSX 3.2 V6 with 6 speed tranny. @8000miles.
Trade in Value $72100
Private Party $77205
Dealership Value $82500

Obvioulsy, no dealer will take one in for $72100, that is high for trade in. If the car is Honda certified with 100k Honda care, and the car is clean with no accident. Perhaps it is worth the price. You can always make a legit offer to see what their reaction is. Low balling them will not help.

The lease special screwed up newer NSX values ,but of course they weren't selling them for sticker anyway so:eek:

:smile: It's 830 PM DST, 730 PM in the Windy. I think O-Ace is at the dealer right now (?) :biggrin: , negotiating to get this deal done.

alum04org said:
:smile: It's 830 PM DST, 730 PM in the Windy. I think O-Ace is at the dealer right now (?) :biggrin: , negotiating to get this deal done.
Actually, I was at the dealer today and tried my very best to put a deal together but they couldn't give me a trade-in number on my C5 Corvette. They said that would take a day or two since my C5 is modified. So, at this point I'm just waiting for them to get back to me on the trade-in. As long as that number is reasonable, and they can drop the price to the $67-68K area, I should have the NSX by this Friday. It's such an amazing color too! I really wanted to bring it home today since it's my birthday and the NSX was supposed to be a b-day present to myself :wink: I was really bummed out that they couldn't put a deal together for me today! :mad:

Ofcourse, if I get it....PICS will be posted :cool: Wish me luck...

-Awais

O-Ace said:
Actually, I was at the dealer today and tried my very best to put a deal together but they couldn't give me a trade-in number on my C5 Corvette. They said that would take a day or two since my C5 is modified. So, at this point I'm just waiting for them to get back to me on the trade-in. As long as that number is reasonable, and they can drop the price to the $67-68K area, I should have the NSX by this Friday. It's such an amazing color too! I really wanted to bring it home today since it's my birthday and the NSX was supposed to be a b-day present to myself :wink: I was really bummed out that they couldn't put a deal together for me today! :mad:

Ofcourse, if I get it....PICS will be posted :cool: Wish me luck...

-Awais

I know you have been trying to get one for years. Best of luck. How soon till you slap a SC on it?

NetViper said:
I know you have been trying to get one for years. Best of luck. How soon till you slap a SC on it?
Thanks brutha! And LOL...seriously, how long has it been since I've been trying to pick one up! A WHILE. Lets hope I can get this one. We're off by $3K on the price because the dealership is raping me on trade-in value. If we can work through that price difference, I should have the NSX soon :smile:

Oh and I'm not sure about S/C yet because I'm getting owned on resale on my C5 which has around $30K in mods. Maybe I should learn my lesson :D

-Awais

O-Ace said:
Oh and I'm not sure about S/C yet because I'm getting owned on resale on my C5 which has around $30K in mods. Maybe I should learn my lesson :D

-Awais

The answer is simple, just dont sell it:biggrin:

Awais,

Hey brother your still posting in this section? :biggrin: :tongue:

You really need to pick one up! I know you have been looking for a couple of years now. You will not regret owning an NSX. Good luck and I look forward to seeing pictures.

Paul

P.S. I almost forgot to answer your main question…its worth every penny once you hit the gas and listen to the sweet sound of that engine behind you! :wink:

Back