• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

05 CTSC vacuum line loose please help

Hi guys,
I have a 05 with Comtech supercharger installed, the car is currently running rich so I searched the possible vacuum leak and found a vacuum is not plugged in.
I found a vacuum line on the passenger side of engine, it has a T connector and one end goes to firewall into ECM (I guess) and the other end goes to the FPR. The third end has an o-ring and it’s not plugged in.
Could someone take a look at the picture and tell me where this line is supposed to plug into ? thanks!
album
https://picasaweb.google.com/104045519857840249041/NSX02?authuser=0&feat=directlink
IMG_7548.JPG

IMG_7559.JPG

IMG_7557.JPG

IMG_7556.JPG

That vac lines goes under and attaches to the manifold. It looks you have a t-fitting that goes to a boost gauge and to your fpr . Look under the pulley shaft for another vac line

hi chudson, is it easy to get to or do I need to remove super charger to find it?
can you point it out in this diagram?
also I don't have a boos gauge (at least it's not on the dash), so should I plug the line right?
SW0CE0300.png

Thanks, I have read the installation yesterday. I will try again. The clear line goes into the firewall but I can't find it behind the seat so I will have to open up more to find out. I originally thought it's boost gauge too but since I don't have one I thought it's for the ECM but I think boost gauge make sense.

Probably have to remove it, but I would try to get your hand under there and feel for the connection, then decide. I cannot recall if the connection is closer to the pulley side or the throttle body side. If it is the later, the SC will need to come off for sure. If it is on the pulley side, maybe(not 100% sure), you MIGHT be able to get it on.

HTH,
LarryB

Back