• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1/18 Scale Diecast 91-94 Style NSXs For Sale

Thinning out my collection a bit. I have 1 Red with black roof version left, the all black versions have been sold to forum members. These are mint in the package, never opened, the boxes have minor shelfwear. Long out of production and hard to find. When these show up on eBay they usually go in the $35(loose) - $55 (MIB) range. I'm asking $40 plus shipping for these new in box. Saves me the trouble of an auction and you the trouble of bidding. If interested, please PM me here or email me at [email protected] . I can provide pics and references. Thanks.

Added pics including one of my own display model showing that both doors and the glass hatch and engine cover open to expose the detailed interior and engine. This is my display model and is a little dusty, the ones for sale have never been opened.

***UPDATE***
The black on black models have been sold to forum members. The Red/Black with Ivory interior is still available @ $48.55 shipped with delivery confirmation in the US.
***UPDATE***

Attachments

• rednsx.JPG
    rednsx.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 328
  • nsx.JPG
    nsx.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
How much for all of them?

Back