• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 Super Sexy NSX + 1 Beautiful Sunset = Killer Photo Op

While I was driving around trying to take some photos of the beautiful sunset in West Mississauga last night, I stumbled across a sexy 92 Sebring Silver NSX with Volks! Their wasn't enough time left on the setting sun for me to consider asking for a better location... But I think these photos came out pretty decent enough.

NSXRacerboi, nice to meet you and your super sexy NSX.

Thanks for letting me take these photos, if you'd like the originals in 1600x1400 format let me know and I will email them to you.

Cheers,

WhipDaddy

Acura-NSX-00000000.jpgAcura-NSX-00000000a.jpgAcura-NSX-00000000b.jpgAcura-NSX-00000000c.jpgAcura-NSX-00000000d.jpg

Thanks a bunch! It was a nice surprise to meet you also. I appreciate the compliments on my NSX. I just got the wheels on about 3 days prior and my WW front lip and side skirts are currently at the body shop getting painted. I'm hoping to have them on the car for this weekend. If not, they should be on the car for the Erin Mills show for sure.

Yes, those are Volk Racing CE28N in titanium silver. I'm using a 18/19 combo..

Yes, those are Volk Racing CE28N in titanium silver. I'm using a 18/19 combo..

Very, Very hot! :biggrin: Tell those puppies are hard as hell to keep clean.:frown:

Back