• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

100 OCT Cars & Croissants March 28th

This is usually a very nice meet and the wifey and I are planning to be there. Afterward we usually head over to Maggiano's for a nice Italian lunch. Just letting people know in case they want to meet up. Meet starts at 9AM and they usually have some very nice high end cars.

BTW it was announced today by 100OCT that Mr. Christian Von Koenigsegg will be at the meet on August 22nd and he will be bringing a Regera and an Agera RS. I believe there is already one or two P1s coming and a La Ferrari and who knows what else. You wont want to miss that one.

so many high end exotics I'm unsure if we can get parking on the row. I did last time I came out. I have a drive back to Tracy planned. :biggrin:

Wow what a great meet. Epic status! Good seeing a few of you out there today. Here are some pics I took.

9_zps9o56sotq.jpg

7_zpsbwm192rw.jpg

10_zpsf9ggrqgp.jpg

8_zpsyxvamksi.jpg

11_zpsl5fpoerp.jpg

6_zpss9wykyyp.jpg

4_zpszacvyuor.jpg

13_zpszsax0gcg.jpg

2_zpsmha2mclr.jpg

1_zps9o1kyacx.jpg

12_zpsvlszejlj.jpg

Next event is this Saturday. So far they have confirmed the Pagani again, a silver La Ferrari, silver Enzo and an all black P1. Sure to be some other top end cars as well. Unsure if I will make it but gonna try.

Next event is this Saturday. So far they have confirmed the Pagani again, a silver La Ferrari, silver Enzo and an all black P1. Sure to be some other top end cars as well. Unsure if I will make it but gonna try.
Is there any place to park far from the crowd? It's been a while since I was there. Will try to come over to see some cool metal. I also want to test drive Model S this Sat :)

Is there any place to park far from the crowd? It's been a while since I was there. Will try to come over to see some cool metal. I also want to test drive Model S this Sat :)

Yes, there a several parking garages you can use away from the main display which will be set up along Santana Row starting at the Stevens Creek entrance. There is a parking garage across from Maggianos which you can access from Winchester blvd on Olin Ave. or another garage off Winchester at Tatum Ln.

Santana%20Row_zpsdkwijtdc.jpg

Back