• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

13th Annual River Run June 22, 2013

I wish I could make this... It will be on my calendar for next year for sure. Is there any other NSXCA events in the northeast before the NSXPO?

check the kids day at the glen thread....

No MC blue NSX this year as my blower and alternator bracket are still sitting next to the car. My new pulleys are on their way from CT Engineering but will not arrive in time. No matter, it looks to be a great day and I look forward to seeing some old and new faces.

No MC blue NSX this year as my blower and alternator bracket are still sitting next to the car. My new pulleys are on their way from CT Engineering but will not arrive in time. No matter, it looks to be a great day and I look forward to seeing some old and new faces.

What will Aaron drive? Supra, Mazda, Viper? Something else?

Aaaron,
Bring your latest blue car that I saw in the C&C Summit video. I have to admit, its impressive. It would enjoy a few mile ride out in the country.
Frank

What will Aaron drive? Supra, Mazda, Viper? Something else?

Roger, I will choose option D sir.

Aaron,
Bring your latest blue car that I saw in the C&C Summit video. I have to admit, its impressive. It would enjoy a few mile ride out in the country.
Frank

Frank, thanks that is the one I am leaning towards. See you guys tomorrow.

great day ..weather perfect....good food and conversation....thanks to our organizers......very spirited route and an incident free run......also very nice photo op location.......see you all at kids day.

great day ..weather perfect....good food and conversation....thanks to our organizers......very spirited route and an incident free run......also very nice photo op location.......see you all at kids day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What Doc John said. A great time was had by all, thank you to all that worked so hard to make this happen.
We should see you all at Kids Day, and a few more too!!!

Thanks to Chuck, Fernande, Don , and Carla for another GREAT River Run. Also thanks to Bob and Tony for all the pictures. You make the 800 miles worth while. :smile:

Kudos to all at the run. We had a great time and enjoyed our "spirited run". A special good luck to Don and Carla and look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Having just broken 11,000 miles, I still remain "bone-stock".

Bruce

Thank you everyone! A great first NSXCA event for both Maile and me =)

Another wildly successful River Run! Thanks to Chuck and Fernande for an excellent route though the beautiful country side. Thanks also to Don and Carla for the organization which is key in an event like this. What was the total count car wise?

hey you mean I'm counted as an attendee and not a Canuck! Wow, I feel like I belong now...........LOL

Back