• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

17" & 18" Zenetti Wheels & Toyo Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of 17 & 18 Zenetti wheels with Toyo tires. The front tires are 235 40 ZR and the rears are 275 35 ZR. The wheels are perfect and the tires are have a lot of meat in them. I have attached pix of the wheels. I am asking for $1,000.00. Local pickup anywhere in the bay area. If you want them shipped, you make the arrangement and pay for it. Thanks everyone. The reason I am selling them is I have 18 & 19 on my car and dont need these set.

Attachments

• Picture 057.JPG
    Picture 057.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 611
Here is a link to more pix of the wheels: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronanicete/detail?.dir=7cbe&.dnm=2041.jpg&.src=ph
I dont have the offsett info but they fit on my car (tight fit due to my car being lowered). If interested, you can check them out in Daly City.

detail

detail

Hey wassup, I am interested in the Rim... I too live in Daly City. I am in Las Vegas right now but be back this Saturday. If the wheels are still available I would like to check them out. Thanks. Hit me up for the info. (415) 420-9119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back