• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1987 Ferrari Testarossa

One of my business partners is selling his Testarossa and I just listed it on Ebay for him (it has been replaced by a new 360 Spyder). The listing may be found at this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=4506707876&category=6212&sspagename=WDVW

7850020-L.jpg

I remember how awesome those cars were when they first came out. It's odd to look at it now, and see how much newer designs have pushed the wheels towards the corners (especially on the front). That is still a beautiful car.

Shumdit said:
I remember how awesome those cars were when they first came out. It's odd to look at it now, and see how much newer designs have pushed the wheels towards the corners (especially on the front). That is still a beautiful car.
It was once my dream car. I still have my Pocher 1/8 black Testarossa kit unassembled sitting in the closet. I swore I would get a 1987+ Fly Yellow TR when I finished school. Thank God, the NSX came out. The TR does look awesome though.
Steve

I myself always loved the car as well, but as soon as 512TR came out it was all over. Fly Yellow with black leather and some nice speedlines :smile:

Back