• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1988 BMW m3 for sale or trade plus cash for an oem nsx

I have a 1988 BMW m3 73000k miles I am selling for $18,000.00. Pictures are listed below along with vin. I would also do a trade for a nsx and I would pay a small difference if the nsx is oem stock. Modded cars need not inquire. I can be reached at 915 588 1785 or [email protected]

VIN WBSAK0303J2195102

This is a very nice example of the legendary E30 M3. The car runs great and it's loads of fun. This car is 100% completely STOCK. No modifications what so ever. I am a BMW enthusiast and a BMWCCA member and I take very good care of my cars. This is my 3rd M3. The car looks and performs great considering it's age. The car sings through it's rev band. The handling is superb and this car turns LOT'S of heads on the road. This is a low mileage example of the E30 M3 at only 73k miles! Clean title in hand with no liens on it. There is absolutely NO body rust on this car. Tires still have about 90% life left in them all the way around. Car has new ABS relay module, new BMW factory water pump, and a new fuel filter. Air conditioner works great and blows super cold. Radio works fantastic. The car was bumped into in a driveway many years ago, minor damage was sustained but repaired and is nearly untraceable

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_popup.jsp?car_id=277548465&photoIndex=0

Last edited:
Back