• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy 1991-2001 Red LED NSX Taillight $850

Status
Not open for further replies.
****1991-2001 3-Piece LED NSX Taillight Group Buy****

This is a Direct vendor group buy

Minimum Number of Units: 10

Closing Date: December 5th, 2011

Product Will Ship: As Payments are received

Payment Procedure: No Deposit, payment due prior to shipping

Payment Methods Accepted: All major credit cards, Paypal, Checks, Cash

Product Pricing: $850 (Shipping Included for lower 48 states)

Signup List:

Acura NSX 1991-2001, Red LED Tail Lights by Option Racing®, 1 Pair. Super-bright LED tail lights will be an ideal aftermarket add-on to your car. Constructed with a unique pattern design using 84 bright LED bulbs, 36 driving/brake, 6 turn signal LED's on each side, and a pair of halogen bulbs for reverse. These lights will make your vehicle noticeable. First 10 buyers will receive free upgrade to LED Reverse lights.

Features:

• Full set - The set includes all the required bulbs and wires, unless the installation can be performed using the original parts
  • Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones. Most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommended
  • Superior quality and safety - These lights are thoroughly tested to meet federal and international standards. Being DOT and SAE approved, they are completely street legal
  • Affordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Option Racing Tail Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Option Racing product
Besides assuring night-time vehicle visibility, tail lights can also indicate your sense of style. Automakers are skilled at creating high-quality lighting that would meet all quality standards and government regulations, but manufacturers often fail in the design aspect. Luckily, you can make use of Option Racing LED Tail Lights to give your vehicle a catchy rear look without loosing. These tail lights are manufactured to exact OEM specifications in order to provide precise fit for your car.
High-intensity LED lights light up faster and burn substantially brighter than stock lights. They are resistant to thermal and vibrational shocks, resulting in extremely long service life. The latest generation LEDs put out bright luminescence, maximizing the visual effect. Unlike standard halogen and incandescent lamps, LEDs save up to 70% of energy, requiring little to zero maintenance.

21-10543-RD-2.jpg

21-10543-RD-X.jpg

Stock Taillights
1.jpg

3pc LED Taillights Installed
2-1.jpg

Lights on
3.jpg

4.jpg

If you have any questions regarding this product please contact Eric at [email protected]

Last edited:
Please follow the guidelines for vendors and link your wiki page to your signature

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

i like these because they're unique.....but....in the last pic, is this with brakes on? the amber blinkers kind of blend in with the red leds....more pics (or preferably video), of both daytime and night time usage, would be great...the watermarks on the photos are a little overkill and kind of make it difficult to focus on the product itself....

i like these because they're unique.....but....in the last pic, is this with brakes on? the amber blinkers kind of blend in with the red leds....more pics (or preferably video), of both daytime and night time usage, would be great...the watermarks on the photos are a little overkill and kind of make it difficult to focus on the product itself....

Anomaly: Emailed you back.

Kudos to the OP and to the manufacturer for making an investment in a unique yet low-volume part for the community. Is there any possibility of making these units with a customizable LED pattern? I would like to see the outside LEDs follow the curvature of the lens upward and inward, sort of like Maxima lights but flipped around to match the contour of the NSX lens.

EDIT: My photoshop skills aren't the best but this is a rough idea of what I'm talking about... the shape evokes a Star Wars TIE fighter...

maxima.jpg

4-mod.jpg

4-mod-nite.jpg

dvtie.jpg

Last edited:
I like these lights and am interested, they offer an updated look but I just hope the quality and brightness is there. I see them on ebay but would like to see some more pics/video.

Also, any guarantee that they don't trip the computer?

I like these lights and am interested, they offer an updated look but I just hope the quality and brightness is there. I see them on ebay but would like to see some more pics/video.

Also, any guarantee that they don't trip the computer?

The LED Resistors come with the taillights. as seen in the pictures

Any chance of getting this with a sequential turn signal?

Just noticed.... the darker pic that used to make it look dark out is just a photo shopped pic to make it look like its dark out... but it dims the lights... the watermark was effected as well..... any chance you could actually take pics in the dark. Photo shopping a pic like that is a little dishonest.... I like them... but lets see the real deal.

Last edited:
Just noticed.... the darker pic that used to make it look dark out is just a photo shopped pic to make it look like its dark out... but it dims the lights... the watermark was effected as well..... any chance you could actually take pics in the dark. Photo shopping a pic like that is a little dishonest.... I like them... but lets see the real deal.

I think that was done by Russ to create an impression of how they might look at night.

The OP's using Tony's car for the promo pics, but he probably doesn't have access to the car all of the time (to take night photos, or video).

I think that was done by Russ to create an impression of how they might look at night.

The OP's using Tony's car for the promo pics, but he probably doesn't have access to the car all of the time (to take night photos, or video).

I will call Tony today and get a few night shots from him. If anyone wants these they are going for $850 Shipped. just let me know

Hi everyone,

I purchased and installed these lights. The quality and brightness are definitely there. I had to install 4 load resistors (100w 6ohm ($40total)) to avoid the brake lamp warning. The load resistors provided do give the correct resistance for the blinker so no flasher relay mod is needed.

You have to see them in person, no pictures do them any justice at all. They look great, so bright and clean and the only way to understand is to see them in person. Pics make the LED's look big but they are regular size the camera has a hard time with the brightness. I was very very concerned about keeping the stock look of my pretty much bone stock car. These lights, in my opinion gave me the updated look I was going for. The three bars balance the cars rear and the upper corner blinkers are a nice touch. I'm not saying they are for everybody but all I can say is see them in person before passing judgement. You can check out my album for more pics.

Attachments

• tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I purchased and installed these lights. The quality and brightness are definitely there. I had to install 4 load resistors (100w 6ohm ($40total)) to avoid the brake lamp warning. The load resistors provided do give the correct resistance for the blinker so no flasher relay mod is needed.

You have to see them in person, no pictures do them any justice at all. They look great, so bright and clean and the only way to understand is to see them in person. Pics make the LED's look big but they are regular size. I was very very concerned about keeping the stock look of my pretty much bone stock car. These lights, in my opinion gave me the updated look I was going for. I'm not saying they are for everybody but all I can say is see them in person before passing judgement.

I'm considering these. Can you email me some pictures or post some?

[email protected]

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back