• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Black/Ivory NSX Low Mileage Garage Queen

1991 black/ivory five-speed NSX, 26K miles, garage queen, perfect condition, no accidents, non-smoker, new clutch, new timing belt/water pump, window fix-it thingies installed, not in snap ring range, $35K obo. Chicago area. Contact [email protected]

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 25 September 2002).]

Man that is exactly what i want but i'm only a kid. If i had the money i would buy that in a heart beat because that is perfect for me. A 91, Black/Ivory, manual, low miles, good price. What this is a great deal for me.
Please tell your friend not to sell this and wait 6 more years till i graduate from college and have enough money to buy this car.
If he does this i will be his slave forever. Just kidding. but seriously tell him to hold on for me.

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Man that is exactly what i want but i'm only a kid. If i had the money i would buy that in a heart beat because that is perfect for me. A 91, Black/Ivory, manual, low miles, good price. What this is a great deal for me.
Please tell your friend not to sell this and wait 6 more years till i graduate from college and have enough money to buy this car.
If he does this i will be his slave forever. Just kidding. but seriously tell him to hold on for me.

Man, this car is exactly what *I* want - it's here in my area, sounds like it's in good shape and good price. Tell him to wait 6 more months until either I sell or rent out my house and refi my mortgage and take the equity out!

smile.gif

NNNOOOOOO!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHYYYY!!!!
Why my future nsx why please don't buy it. It is exactly what i'm looking for as the rest of my life sport car exotic. I want to own this till it is considered to be a classic and then drive it aroung while everyone else has something new.
Please don't buy it.

Okay if you are going to buy it please take care of this beautiful machine. And don't destroy it, it is one of the only nice black ivory nsx left. And stock.
Also if you do buy it please if you live around the northeast let me get a ride. I have never been in an nsx before. Hopefully i will find one in this great condition in the future.

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
NNNOOOOOO!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHYYYY!!!!
Why my future nsx why please don't buy it. It is exactly what i'm looking for as the rest of my life sport car exotic. I want to own this till it is considered to be a classic and then drive it aroung while everyone else has something new.
Please don't buy it.

Okay if you are going to buy it please take care of this beautiful machine. And don't destroy it, it is one of the only nice black ivory nsx left. And stock.
Also if you do buy it please if you live around the northeast let me get a ride. I have never been in an nsx before. Hopefully i will find one in this great condition in the future.

Oh, I am going to beat on it! I am going to drain out all the oil and then drive it as fast as possible! In reverse - try to get it up to 50 backwards!! Yeah, then I'm going to wax it with that orange pumice handsoap and sandpaper! Yeah, that's it...

smile.gif

(kidding, in case you can't tell!)

Originally posted by NotFast:

Oh, I am going to beat on it! I am going to drain out all the oil and then drive it as fast as possible! In reverse - try to get it up to 50 backwards!! Yeah, then I'm going to wax it with that orange pumice handsoap and sandpaper! Yeah, that's it...

smile.gif

(kidding, in case you can't tell!)

Don't forget to tack on a 4-foot spoiler, add some spiral chrome 3-spoke rims, hang some fuzzy dice on the mirror, and cover it with "Type-R" decals!

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WWWWHHHHYYYYY!!!!
why would do such a horrible thing to such a great car. buy a crashed one i'm begging you.

Just kidding. Wow that would be the worst thing you could do to anycar. Sand paper is very harsh would destroy the paint easily.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
1991 black/ivory five-speed NSX, 26K miles, garage queen, perfect condition, no accidents, non-smoker, new clutch, new timing belt/water pump, window fix-it thingies installed, not in snap ring range, $35K obo. Chicago area. Contact [email protected]

Do NSX clutches typically need replacing after 26k miles? Or is this a sign of hard driving? Is this car still for sale? Does anyone know?

Back