• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Black/Ivory stock VIN: JH4NA1153MT001942

All Stock 1991 Acura NSX Black w/ Ivory Interior (one of only 474 produced of total NSX production).
EDITED PRICE $26,500 firm
Vehicle is located in Fort Myers, Florida
CALL Eric at +1 213-596-0903 or email [email protected]

Pristine condition, always garaged, dealer maintained, clean CARFAX, clear title, 76K actual miles, all 4 new tires w/ less than 150 miles on them- installed 08/2008, adult driven, NO aftermarket engine modifications, and NO winters. This vehicle is in amazing condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. It is always garaged and covered.

I am looking for a buyer that is willing to give her a nice new home and preserve her beauty. This is one of the few remaining black & ivory all stock beauties and is worth far more than my asking price. This is probably one of the finest overall condition 1991 models left. A truly must see. Serious buyers only, please.

SNAP RING INFO & other Pertinent Maintenance info:
-This vehicle is NOT in snap ring range. The transmission number is: J4A4-1002732
-The climate control center has been replaced and upgraded with new components, so as not to fail again
-The power windows function well; full extension and retraction is no problem

Upcoming main’t required: (Due to the fact that I am out of the country for an extended period of time I have been unable to address 2 recent maintenance issues)
-Blower motor transistor $110 & -Headlight retraction relay switch $150 –need to be replaced. Both issues are of minor consequence and cost. They can be easily changed by one’s self or the dealer. I have listed this information in best effort to avoid any surprises.

Thank you
16.jpg20.jpg22.jpg24.jpg051.jpg04.jpg03.jpg06.jpg13.jpg15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back