• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 formula red vin# JH4NA1156MT000283, manual, $26,800

Status
Not open for further replies.
up for sale is my beloved nsx which i've owned in less than 2 years time. i am the third owner and the car has been registered in california. the first owner was a physician of some sort and 2nd owner owned a business. the car has 68,500 miles and runs excellent. car has been well taken care of before it got to my hands. i purchased the car when it had 66,000 miles. it was completely stock when i bought it but made in look much nicer according to my tastes. the car has never been raced/tracked. only driven on weekends and sometimes 2 times a month. this car has never seen the rain during my possession. it's been very well kept in garage and maintained. changed oil every 2500 miles with synthetic oil. 2nd owner claimed timing belt and water pump has been changed by 1st owner when it had 52000 miles. all electronics work, windows roll up and down with ease, all speakers function, and the paint is immaculate. the car has clean carfax and have title on hand.
since i purchased the car, here are the mods i had put into it:

- wings west front lip
- stacy sides skirts
- VIS type R hood (matched painted)
- 02 DF sport rear valance
- 02 tail lights
- DF carbon fiber rear garnish
- 02 rear hatch spoiler
- SOS short shifter kit
- SOS door speaker panels
- SOS carbon composite center console
- zanardi floor mats
- zanardi front/rear sway bars
- zanardi sport shift knob
- honda black/red stitch shift knob (extra)
- eibach pro springs
- new cam seals
- cantrell concepts engine cover
- DF intake scoop with UNI foam filter
- DALI RACING red stock coolant reservoir
- GREDDY rear strut bar
- pioneer avid D2 head unit
- custom black/red leather seats by leatherseasts.com
- 1997 stock headers
- HID 6000k plug and play kit
- short antenna
- DF carbon fiber rear diffuser
- 18/19 formula 7 wheels with brand new tires
- 12inch subwoofer encloser
- spugen custom exhaust
- honda front red badge
- delete acura emblem in rear

here's the bad:

there are a exactly 3 dings/dimples on the car when i purchased it. one on bumper, 2nd on passenger fender and 3rd on rear bumper. these dings are hardly noticeable unless you look close to them. unfortunately, i dont have the stock radio nor cd changer and spare tire and as well as stock wheels and tires. also, climate control backlight does not come on immediately, night or day, but after a long drive it will eventually come on. i think is one of the common problems on all nsx if i am not mistaken.

conclusion:

the car drives great since i owned it. i also changed the tranny fluid, flushed radiator and brake fluids about 3 months after purchase. hawk brake pads has also been installed. the car is not on snap-ring range. i hate to let her go but due to economy crisis we're having, i have to find her a new home. must see to appreciate and i will provide more pictures in the next few days.

i just checked my garaged, since i moved into another residence a few weeks ago, i still have the original engine cover, stock springs, rear valence and rear garnish. these will be all included with the sale. pls ask any questions you might have. thank you!

DSCN0037.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

DSCN0043.JPG

DSCN0042.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN0040.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSCN0036.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN1194.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN1195.JPG

DSCN0027.JPG

Last edited:
Re: 1991 formula red vin# JH4NA1156MT000283, manual, $33,500

bump, still up for sale. new price : 25,800 FIRM NEED TO SELL FAST !!!

update: car has NRG quick release steering, honda type R shift boot with red stitch, SEIBON CF rear spoiler, zanardi front/rear sway bars
custom flat black formula 7 wheels

current mileage: 69,800

pls note, car does not have the rear diffuser and rear window garnish and dali racing rear 02 replica spoiler anymore. they have been sold.

i still have the original rear spoiler, rear valence and original steering wheel which will be included with the sale.
i will provide new pictures soon.

DSCN1407.JPG

DSCN1411.JPG

DSCN1404.JPG

DSCN14031.JPG

DSCN1408.JPG

Last edited:
Sold, tks prime !!! Pls close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back