• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX blk/blk 15k miles VIN#JH4NA1155MT002770

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX black/black 16k miles 02 wheels

5 spd

VIN#JH4NA1155MT002770

90k svc, waterpump, timing belt, valve adjustment, ac conversion, wheel alignments all documented complete in MAY 2004

pics in owners gallery or PM for specifics

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/orderphotos.php?s=&cat=589

no damage, no repaint, no dents very minor rock chips on lower front

located in Northwest Florida

$35900 or make an offer

Attachments

• blacknsx55.jpg
    blacknsx55.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3,910
  • blacknsx44.jpg
    blacknsx44.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,927
Last edited:
did you have any issues with running the updated rims?

I have had no known issues with the new 17 inch rims. The car was pulling to the right when i first got it but they quickly discovered they had a directional tire mounted backwards. After that, no issues.

What is the condition on a scale of 1 to 10 of the:

1. Exterior...
2. Interior...
3. Engine/compartment...

Thank you...

1) Exterior - 10+ never seen rain, always detailed with Zaino

2) Interior - 9.5 Only becuase of the drivers seat bolster showing minor wear. Other than that its a 10

3) Engine - 10 Still stock and professionally maintained by ACURA.

For a first hand account please contact attitude-adjuster or docrings1 on this site who have both viewed this perfect car. With 15k miles its pretty much as you would expect the car to look coming right off the showroom. Please look at the pics in initial post or request specific pics for more detail.

Never tracked, obviously only gets driven on perfect days, still shines like a new silver dollar.

Please email me of you have any questions or concerns.

I think he has a job requiring him to do ALOT of traveling. Do you have a cell phone for him?
I know I dropped him an email a couple of weeks ago, and no word, so he must be out of town on business...

Be patient. He's a very nice guy and the car is *GREAT*, and the snap ring issue has been taken care of (that was my understanding from him). The car has been meticulously maintained in all regards, including timing belts, water pumps, etc.

Yours,
Dr. Rings, MD

Correct,

Sorry this deal went sour but this car is still in impeccable condition I have had some work issues and been unavailable.

Last edited:
Is the car still available? Just a couple of questions: previous post mentioned that the car had the snap ring dealt with, do you have details? Have the window things been fixed? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay. This car has a pending sale in place and should be completed within the next couple weeks. If it falls through for some reason I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back