• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 9,092 JH4NA1156MT001434

Please Delete, going on Bat now, thanks.

Last edited:
Yes sir thanks

Beautiful example, and I agree......that car could take BaT by storm!

Beautiful example, and I agree......that car could take BaT by storm!

Thank you! I might consider it, figured I'd let prime members have first dibs. Someone out there has to want a mint low mile nsx!

Just for reference a black/black 1991 with 22K miles just sold yesterday for $69,000

I'd be careful with BaT if you really want $97k , but if you want to sell it fast, that seems to be the only place these cars are actually selling these days.

I'm guessing $75-80k on BaT

Just for reference a black/black 1991 with 22K miles just sold yesterday for $69,000

I'd be careful with BaT if you really want $97k , but if you want to sell it fast, that seems to be the only place these cars are actually selling these days.

I'm guessing $75-80k on BaT

Hey Mark how are you? Didn't you used to live in Oceanside? I believe we messaged before when I was in San Diego. Unfortunately, we never met up at any of the car meets. I was at a few of the meets with Andy and SDCE. I hear ya on the bat auctions, I follow them closely.

There were a few early models with very low miles that sold around this time last year for big money, a couple breaking into six figures. I'm holding off bat for now because I'd rather have a prime member purchase it. I'm also not in a hurry to unload her, and price is obo:)

Nice car. 97K seems optimistic and I agree BAT could get to around 75K. Why don't we skip a step, I'm in at 70K :)

Thank you, I've actually had offers in the 80's even outside of Prime and respectfully declined. These are getting harder to find in pristine condition with low miles, and values will only go up in time:) Price is OBO though:)

Last edited:
View attachment 166192

Took my nsx out for a drive today, what an amazing car. I know someday down the road I'll regret selling such a fine example.

Updated price, $95k. Price is OBO.

Last edited:
The market seems to be picking back up on these minty low mile ones like this beauty on BaT lately....

I'm guessing you will get over or close to 90K for her on there right now...might be worth a try.

GLWTS!!!

The market seems to be picking back up on these minty low mile ones like this beauty on BaT lately....

I'm guessing you will get over or close to 90K for her on there right now...might be worth a try.

GLWTS!!!

Hey Mark thanks, it's true I just saw a 01 supercharged with 41k miles sell for $115k!!! Bats reserves are on the low side though, we'll see.

Back