• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Ivory 5-Speed 66,300 JH4NA1156MT002504

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Ivory
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1156MT002504
Price:
54,000 (will consider trades)

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
A major service was completed at 60,000 miles by Steve Gooding in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Work included the following:
New OEM Clutch Set
New timing belt and tensioner
New water pump and thermostat
Valve adjustment
New valve cover gaskets, tube seals, front valve gasket
New spark plugs
New accessory belts
Coolant flush

Details

Same owner for the last 18 years!

Please see the following website for photos and complete details:

http://digitalbeach.photos/1991acuransxforsale/

This 1991 Acura NSX is finished in beautiful Formula Red over ivory leather and has remained with its current owner for 18 years. I purchased the car in July 2001 with 51,000 miles and have since added about 15k of the 66k indicated miles.

Modifications consist of 1996 wheels, front bumper center bar professional removal, RM Racing carbon fiber intake, RM Racing exhaust and Backyard lower lip. This Acura is now being offered with its original lower rubber lip, original wheels with tires, service records, factory manuals, Titanium key and remote.

Inside, this NSX features ivory leather upholstery. Floor mats are original and show wear. Window Thingies have replaced the original plastic part used on the electric window lifts. Both left and right Bose amps have been rebuilt, but the right side needs to be rebuilt again. The factory A/C system has been upgraded to R-134A and blows cold.

This NSX has been my pride and joy, always kept in the garage and never driven in bad weather. The paint looks showroom new with the deepest shine of any other NSX I have seen.

Attachments

• 1991NSX.jpg
    1991NSX.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,436
Last edited:
A beautiful NSX

John Komar here ....current Southeastern Regional Rep for the NSXCA, long time owner of two NSXs and NSXPO 2013 Chairman. I met John, the owner of this NSX the day after purchasing my 1999 NSX in 2006. I can verify the quality of this car, as well as its service history by Steve Gooding here in Raleigh.

Any interior photos? Sorry....just found the interior pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back