• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/ Black 5-Speed 47,800 miles $29,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Registered Member
1991 NSX Red/ Black 5-Speed 47,800 miles $28,500

I,m am selling my red / black 91, 5 -speed 47,800 miles. The pictures speak for themselves. I purchased the car about a year ago from a plus 70 year Doctor. He purchased the car in Jan of 2000 from St louis acura and the car only had 5700 miles on it when he purchased it. He drove the car to several states for replacement work, filling in for other doctors. 40,000 of the miles on the car are highway miles. He had kept up all of the service at ST Louis Acura and had the timing belt/ water pump replaced at around 20,000 miles. He also had the ac evaporator replaced.
All service is up to date, I had the valve adjustment done in july of 2002, Along with an oil change. I replaced the rear glass hatch
cylinders that hold the lid up and purchased them new from St Louis Acura. Both driver side Bose speakers and amps were replaced using 98 model purchased here on NSX prime. I also installed the Dali window thingies fix. The car has the OEM 6 CD changer and I just installed the Smartena. I have the NSX car cover, manual. New tires were put on at 38,000 miles. The car Drives , Shifts like a brand new car and there is no wandering even at top speed, the car tracks straight. Car is not in snap ring range. The original Clutch is still very strong due to the car used mostly highway miles. I,m Am selling the car because my 2 kids are getting to big to fit. I have never driven the car in the rain and never in the snow. Car has never been in an accident and no paint work other than small chips on lower valance using the stock touchup paint on 2 spots. I have just decided within the last week to sell the car. Lowered price 28,500 firm. There are no issues with this car. The car is all stock other than the above listed items that were added. Any questions, you can email me at [email protected]
Someone will get a very good car for the price. Oil just changed.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,798
Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,
I'm sure you noticed that you can only attach one photo at a time. The best thing to do at this point is to go to Imagestation and sign up for a free account and post a link to view photos, then to attach all the images in the posts.
Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back