• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Black Dallas, TX JH4NA1158MT000401

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling all my toys to hopefully purchase a new home and lean out the cars/bikes = )

This NSX is pristine. Always Garaged and Covered. The car has never touched rain and was always adult owned. I have a file of receipts totalling over 24K in the past 3 years!!

Recently had the complete AC system replaced, new clutch, new timing belt all done at the dealership w/receipts. Snap Ring issue replaced by 2nd owner. Clear title/clean carfax/no accidents. Synthetic oil changes every 3 months. Everything works including flip up lights, all trunk tools are in tact, and even the stock antenna works perfect (was replaced at the dealership)

VIN: JH4NA1158MT000401

Mileage: 81500 (i start it once a week and drive it less then 200 miles a month.. i know.. it's a shame)

Wheels w/receipts:
18x8/19x9.5 TSW chrome nogaro wheels w/KDW tires 75% tread. Purchased from discount tire w/tire warranties on each. NO blemished whatsoever!!

17x8/18x9 BBS wheels from pandagarage/Dunlop Dizerra tires from Tirerack w/99% tread. They have several scuffs since they are used from Japan.

Performance:
Powerstop cross drilled rotors.
Uni Filter.
Taitec lightweight GT exhaust

Sound/Security w/receipts:
Custom sub box w/a JL 8w7.
Custom Mounted JL Audio 500/1 and 4/300
JL Audio ZR525-CSi components in the front and JL audio XR's in the rear (I have receipts i can check the model but they were the top of the line they had)
Pioneer AVIC-Z2 touchscreen dvd/nav/gps/radio/10 gb harddrive built in
Ipod connector for pioneer AVIC-Z2
Autopage RS-1000 OLED paging alarm w/remote start

Looks:
SOS short shifter
SOS shift knob
SOS window fix thingy (previous owner, have receipt)
Seibon CF spoiler (purchased used)
JDM front Honda Emblem
Honda rear taillamp emblem.
Greddy Oil Cap
Custom Red Center Arm-rest and Door Sill Pieces

Issue: 1 dent on the front passenger fender. Recently A/C works on Full and takes a couple minutes to work on other settings. Else NO issues!

Car will include 2 keys (1 titanium, 1 regular)
2 alarm units (1 regular, 1 OLED)
gorilla locking nut key
car cover
huge file of receipts
owners manual
stock spoiler
stock acura emblem
4 geniune honda short oil filters
Both Sets of Wheels (if i get my asking price, else we can work something out)
Engine Cover (i took it off)
For Texas people both tags are up to date.

I'm willing to ship using DAS and can also provide airport pickup. If you have a southwest airlines terminal near you I can give you a free 1 way ticket (I have SW credit I need to use).

please email me [email protected] or call/txt me 214-680-4121. I travel on business M-TH so please be patient if I don't pick-up.

Price is NOW 23900!!! Ad date was 26900. I'm also willing to swap/sell parts to lower the price (exhaust, wheels, shift knob, audio, spoiler, etc) Thanks!!

album: http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/allengator/nsx/?albumview=slideshow
password: allen99

CIMG3748.jpg

CIMG3744.jpg

CIMG3749.jpg

CIMG3715.jpg

CIMG3699.jpg

CIMG3711.jpg

Last edited:
Month Bump. Need to get rid of some garage space. Adding an M5 to the family = ) .. so not upgrading to a bigger house... priorities = )

23,900 for quick cash sale = )

Last edited:
MONTH BUMP. UPDATED POST. PLEASE READ. $21,000.

This NSX is pristine. Always Garaged and Covered. The car has never touched rain and was always adult owned.

Recently had the complete AC system replaced, new clutch, new timing belt all done at the dealership w/receipts (around 8/2007). Snap Ring issue replaced by 2nd owner. Clear title/clean carfax/no accidents. Synthetic oil changes every 3 months. Everything works including flip up lights, all trunk tools are in tact, and even the stock antenna works perfect (was replaced at the dealership)

VIN: JH4NA1158MT000401

Mileage: 81700

Wheels w/receipts (choose one set):
<br>
18x8/19x9.5 TSW chrome nogaro wheels w/KDW tires 75% tread. Purchased from discount tire w/tire warranties on each. NO blemished whatsoever!! (not pictured)
<br>

17x8/18x9 BBS wheels from pandagarage/Dunlop Dizerra tires from Tirerack w/99% tread. They have several scuffs since they are used from Japan.
<br>

Performance:
<br>
Powerstop cross drilled rotors.
<br>
Uni Filter.
<br>

Security w/receipts:
<br>
Autopage RS-1000 OLED paging alarm w/remote start
<br>

Looks:
<br>
SOS short shifter
<br>
SOS window fix thingy (previous owner, have receipt)
<br>
Seibon CF spoiler (purchased used, still have stock red spoiler)
<br>
JDM front Honda Emblem
<br>
Honda rear taillamp emblem.
<br>
Greddy Oil Cap
<br>
Custom Red Center Arm-rest and Door Sill Pieces
<br>

Issue: 1 dent on the front passenger fender. Recently A/C works on Full and takes a couple minutes to work on other settings. No stereo. There's a hole in each door panel from tweeters, holes in the rear panel from the speakers, and behind the seats there is no plastic trim because i took out the custom subwoofer. <br>

<br>
Car will include 2 keys (1 titanium, 1 regular)
<br>
2 alarm units (1 regular, 1 OLED)
<br>
gorilla locking nut key
<br>
car cover
<br>
huge file of receipts
<br>
owners manual
<br>
stock acura emblem