• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black, 88K, JH4NA1153MT001018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my beloved NSX. Its about that time as I recently got married. Details are as follows:

1991 Formula Red/Black
5 speed manual
88K miles
NOT in snap ring range
Bone stock with the exception of Science of Speed HID kit
Have books, car cover, titanium key

I purchased the car in 2000 and have put 50K miles on it since purchase. It has been my daily driver for 5 of the 6 years I've owned it. The car has had all service done by Don at Hilltop Auto, with the exception of oil changes which have been done by me. Of course, I have all the records.

Highlights include:

-All regularly scheduled maintenance performed (15K/30K services)
-Timing belt/water pump 3 years ago
-A/C converted to r134a
-Upgraded capacitors for Bose Amps (all of them)
-Dali Window Fixit thingies installed in window regulators
-Mechanically, the car is perfect and runs with absolutely no issues, no leaks, nothing.
-All tools in trunk, spare in front

Lowlights include:
-Been in an accident in 2001 due to driver error (mine). Repaired by body shop with expertise in aluminum (work extensively on Audi A8s). I have records and frame machine printouts to prove that it was fixed correctly. Title is of course clean.
-Also had someone back into passenger door in 2001. Replaced door.
-It is a daily driver, so the nose has paint chips and there are 1-2 paint chips on the doors (no dings, as I am anal about where I park)
-Antena doesn't fully retract

$27,000/bo, please contact me with any questions, [email protected]. Car is located in Bay Area, CA.

Attachments

• nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,024
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 571
  • nsx5.jpg
    nsx5.jpg