• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 red/black JH4NA1150MT000361

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time to sell my 91 nsx the car has 355489 miles on the odometer (yes that is correct), the car has wear on the driver seat and some minor wear on the steering wheel the car currently has chrome wheels 17/16 " the car is very clean must see to believe esp. with the mileage on the odometer the engine has never been apart other than noraml maintenance and to replace seals on the motor most recently I replaced the AC compressor and one AC line I also replaced the right rear axle due to noise, I just had the front end repainted while the right front fender was being replaced and that was because the right fender was creased on the top and would have required to much repair to look right so I had it replaced, the rest of the front end was painted due to rock chips on the other fender and front bumper and the hood started to fade. Also with the purchase of the car I will include a second set of seats that need upholstry work a second set of wheels 18", lowering springs left and right rear tail lights from a 2002 nsx and other misc parts I have acquired the car is listed on recycler for $22500.00 for prime members I will sell for $20,000.00 obo. pics to follow later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back