• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black NSX 33k miles JH4NA1159MT000875

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 red/black with 33,700 miles. When i got the car in 2004 it had 32,126 miles on it.
Was going to use more for a show car this is why i didn't drive that much it is mostly in the garage and coverd. The miles i did put on it is driving on the weekends in my area and some nsx meets. It is not in a snap ring rang.

Car has from www.scienceofspeed.com
Work Meister S2R 17" and 18" rims with toyo T1-S tires with less 600 miles put on them. Big bore thottle body with ecu chip and black satin coolant tank.

From www.daliracing.com
Dali ss dual conister exhaust with test pipe (still have oem cats),tanabe lowering springs 1.3" drop and comptech short shifter.
NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3 with dealer as #2__

CLEAN TITLE? _YES___

CLEAN CARFAX? _YES___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NONE__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) -few dings but you have to look really hard to find them except the one on the trunk. Some Chips on the front and roof.

This car will need its maintenance Timing belt/water pump due to age. This car still has a new car scent and you will appreciate it
more when you see it!! Car was also sign by Mr. Uehara the creator of the nsx. I'm willing to work with the price to get the maintenance done on it.
I am down the road from First Class auto if you would like me to take the car to have looked at. You would have to set it up with them at your own cost. Price($28,000 NO trades) Location: Orlando,Fl for any question call 407 486 8331,pm me or [email protected]
10086mikensx.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back