• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black VIN: JH4NA1158MT000088

Status
Not open for further replies.
..................................SOLD SOLD SOLD..................................

That's right, I'm selling the 88th NSX and it only has 44,400 miles on the odometer. The car lived in Hawaii before I moved it to Utah which is why it has such low milage. I purchased it over a year ago while I was on Oahu in the Navy and moved it to Southern Utah with me when I got out. I planned on driving it for a long time to come, but things have changed as I'm being accepted to Army flight school which means I'll be in training for the next year and a half. I'll use my motorcycle to drive around post and I simply can't continue to make payments on a car that I won't see again for 18 months so I need to say goodbye. Once I'm out of school I can afford to buy another NSX in a couple of years.

Major services such as the timing belt and radiator hoses were performed just before I purchased the vehicle about two years ago at Acura of Honolulu.

........................MODIFICATIONS........................

Engine:
-SOS ECU chip
-SOS big bore throttle body
-Comptech CF airbox with new Uni filter
-Comptech headers
-Tubi exhaust (Original stamped with serial Number: 000092)
-Dali polished coolant tank

Suspension:
-JIC coilovers
-Carbing rear strut tower bar

Interior:
-Kenwood DNX-7100 navigation system
-Eclipse 6.5" monitor as a second screen in the Nav Pod
-Alpine PDX 4.150 digital amplifier
-Focal component speakers (165 KPS)
-Zetoolman door speaker plate
-Zetoolman subwoofer box with 10" sub
-Carbon Fiber center console
-Carbon Fiber navigation pod
-Shifter laser jammer with display mounted in the nav pod
-Type R mesh shift boot
-Leather seats with Suede insterts
-NRG wheel hub
-NRG Quick release
-Momo Tuner wheel (stock wheel and airbag also included)

Exterior:
-Wings West front lip
-Stacy's Signature Series side skirts
-Stacy's Signature Series rear spats
-Fully painted rear diffuser
-HP Racing Split 5 wheels sized 18/19
-Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tires 225/265

For reference the original asking price was: $34,000 OBO : the car is now sold.

Contact Nate: 435-531-0981 or [email protected]
-Located in Cedar City, Utah
-Clean Carfax record.
-Serious Inquiries only
-Definitely NO Brokers & NO Dealers.

Link to photographs: http://natehahn.smugmug.com/gallery/4881449_sWtQE#291105414_FzTNF

EDIT: THE CAR WAS BUILT IN 1991, IT'S VIN IS NUMBER 88, IT WAS BUILT WELL BEFORE THE SNAP RING PROBLEM
EDIT 01 Jun 08: Asking price reduced. Over 50 photographs added to my gallery at the link above.

..................................SOLD SOLD SOLD..................................

Last edited:
Over 30 days bump.

I now have my departure orders for flight school, the car will be removed from the market and placed in storage before the end of July.

**** SOLD AS OF JUNE 16th. Thanks for the memories Prime, I'll be back after flight school. -Nate ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back