• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Vortech V3 Supercharger build

I finally decided to go for it and add a supercharger to my 1991 NSX (93K miles). I have always been a fan of supercharger and after having a Jackson racing super charger on my prelude, I decided to step it up and go with centrifugal supercharger on this build. Here is the list of all the parts already on the car.
  • Pride V2 exhaust
  • Pride Test Pipes
  • Pride Headers
  • B-Line Cold air intake
The plan is to add the following
  • Vortech Mounting Kit
  • V3 Vortech
  • 6 PSI Pulley
  • 550 RC Injectors
  • AEM Stand Alone
  • Barrel Intercooler with heat exchanger
  • BOV (undecided)
I will post pictures as I make progress, and if you prefer Instagram you can follow me at @deshn

v3.jpg

Today i replaced the injectors and when I went to work on the rear bank, I found the beginnings of a nest in my engine bay. I wanted to also carry the theme from the exterior into the engine bay. I painted the engine cover black and gold.
G0031130.jpgG0051227.jpg20200114_170125[1].jpg20200114_223046[1].jpg20200116_211152[1].jpg

Attachments

• G0041135.jpg
    G0041135.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 270
  • nsx1.JPG
    nsx1.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I had to wait over a month to get my spark plugs due to our friend Corona. So i am back on it and putting on parts. Just installed the sparks plugs tonight and I plan to swap out the fuel pump by the end of the week. I will post some more picture before the week is over.

I had to wait over a month to get my spark plugs due to our friend Corona. So i am back on it and putting on parts. Just installed the sparks plugs tonight and I plan to swap out the fuel pump by the end of the week. I will post some more picture before the week is over.

What plugs did you go with?

Back