• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 w/02’ front NSX-Black/Tan-JH4NA1155MT000565

1991 with 02’ front NSX-Black/Tan
- All the 02 parts are real Honda OEM parts (I’m in the BayArea, but I’m in Southern Cali a lot.)
*Price: $26,800obo/ or best offer
*Mileage: 140k-engine with very good compression
*VIN: JH4NA1155MT000565
*5-speed transmission (non snap-ring range)-Mobil1 tranny oil
*Tan interior – seats are original, drivers-side shows wear on bolster, no tears
*Clifford alarm system w/keyless entry
*SSR Interals-with wheels w/new front (Potenza RE010s-90% tread) and rear (Sumimotos-99% tread)
*Pictures are located at: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9437

here is a list of what I did to it lately.
*Nov, 2004-RPS single disc clutch with new (CYN-R-G) lighten flywheel-done at Autowave-2000 miles ago (138K) for $3000 parts and labor
*Nov, 2004-Master cylinder (new)
*Nov, 2004-firewall radiator water hose (new)
*Nov, 2004 completely rebuilt starter $200
*Mar, 2005 new battery
*Mar, 2005 4 new tires
*Mar, 2005 New window regulator (driver side to the new type)

My car is a 91, clean title, with a 2002 front and 140k (drive train is good and engine has great compression) miles on it and it is mainly freeway because I drive it to school (40 miles per day). The car is in great condition, both in looks and drivability. The car is a 91, so, there is a decade of ware and tear; nevertheless, it is in good condition. All parties that are interested are encouraged to come and see the car first hand. I checked some of the other cars for pricing, but nothing is really like mine. For real OEM aluminum parts the bill for these parts can cost up to $10,000 for just the front; then there is labor. I just want to sell it for a fair price. So, email me and make an offer; please don’t email if your not ready to buy. More details will be provided upon request.

Please leave a phone number in case I like the offer.
My contact info:
MSN messenger: [email protected]
AIM : fros7
Email: [email protected] -best way to contact me

Thank You :smile:

I want to let you guys know that I got alot of response for the car, so give me some time to sort out all the offers...i will get back to you as soon as i can. thanks

Last edited:
Hey Fros.I've sent you several emails...but just incase ...email me when you get the chance...I am local and would like to come take a look at the car in person before I make an offer... [email protected] or call 415-760-2495

Back