• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 BLACK/BLACK w/warranty

This '92 black NSX has served me very well but I may have to sell to free up some cash. The car has 56k on it with an extended service contract that covers it with zero deductible untill 2005 or 90k miles. It has a new Acura clutch and flywheel approx. 2k miles ago, it also had a new master cylinder installed at this time. I installed new comptech headers a few months ago and still have the original factory manifold that is in perfect condition. I have Taitec by-pass pipes on the car now but can put the factory cats back on if needed. Also new are the tires less than 1k miles on them (falken F-451) They are mounted on chrome MOMO arrow rims. The air works very well and blows cold. The interior is in very nice condition with factory stereo. The tool kit and compressor are in the trunk, and the original owners manual in the glove box. The car was eqipped with the phone feature but was removed from the console before me(buttons still on console) The car has PIAA high intensity lights both high and low beam installed, I have both factory high/low beam in a box as spares. I never got a chance to track the car and I doubt the owner before me (he was 70+) did since I bought it from the estate. Please feel free to e-mail me for lots of pictures. I really hate the thought of selling but if this venture works out I can purchase a new one!

Back