• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 gpw jh4na1150nt000989

Hello Guys,

I'm thinking about purchasing this car and would like a second opinion on it. The owner states that the driver fender has been replaced due to a minor accident and all the major maintenance is up to date. What do you guys think, I need your expertise on this one.

do you have a link to the car,,,afaik we don't have a find nsx with vin only feature:wink:

If this car is as represented then you should buy it - the fender and mileage is the only reason this car is not selling for 3 to 4k more - imho. The fender if that is all there was to it - no suspension damage - no frame damage - you can't go wrong. It sounds great - it won't last long if you ask me. I'd get on it - white is also extremely rare for good ones. The seats are awesome - damn it looks good and the wheels are great looking- I'm telling you - if you like it you better get on it.

I know some will wieny over the fender - but with all the other stuff - give me a break. Knowing what I know now - I'd have bought it myself if I was looking. My 2 cents worth.

If this car is as represented then you should buy it - the fender and mileage is the only reason this car is not selling for 3 to 4k more - imho. The fender if that is all there was to it - no suspension damage - no frame damage - you can't go wrong. It sounds great - it won't last long if you ask me. I'd get on it - white is also extremely rare for good ones. The seats are awesome - damn it looks good and the wheels are great looking- I'm telling you - if you like it you better get on it.

I know some will wieny over the fender - but with all the other stuff - give me a break. Knowing what I know now - I'd have bought it myself if I was looking. My 2 cents worth.

Thanks tbromley! I will be doing a PPI shortly and go over the frame and suspension with a fine comb. I hope this will be the one.

I'm selling my 1992 GPW NSX also. PM me if you are interested.

Which one Larry's or the other one? Either way congrats and am most happy for you! Want to know all about it.

Thanks! I bought the other one. The owner of the car was a prime member but I don't think he was on the site much. Very nice older gentleman, that took care of the car. The exterior is stock except for some Volk wheels. For now I am going to enjoy the car as is until the mod bug bites me.

I'm sure you'll be happy Eric. Pictures - we just love pictures - lots of em. Congrats! Buying from an older Primer - sounds like a good move!

Finally had a chance to take some pics. The shots not that great though, wish I had some photo skills like some members here. Can someone help me identify the Volk rims on my car. I dont know what the model number is.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 150
Ok, gotta take more pics in the right light and in the right location. Get it out at around 6 pm when the shadows are long in nice cool spot/location. Then take some pics - open the doors and get some interior pics too.

Man the car looks great - gotta love white. The wheels look nice - what size are they? Looks like you did well. Good for you - get it out there and drive it! Congrats Eric!

Back