• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Silver/Black 5-Speed 117648 JH4NA1151NT001018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT001018
Price:
$29,900 sale pending

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM

Maintenance Information
Water pump, timing belt, valve cover gasket, clutch all done in last 1-2 years. Have original replaced parts and have misc receipts for last several years.

Details
1 accident. Drivers fender and hood replaced and bumper repaired. Frame undamaged. Damage was at top of fender, bumper and hood. Car fax will be provided to buyer.

I do not want to sell, but have my Lotus for sale so that I can keep it along with my black 91, but either this or the lotus have to go. As I don't have the garage space for one.

5-Zigen wheels and good tires
Taitec Exhaust
Tein lowering springs
3m tint
Upgraded clutch

Needs in my opinion
Ac belt and possibly compressor, driver fender could use a respray, working oem stereo is installed, but not hooked up as it is wired for aftermarket speakers and head unit, Ebrake
handle cover (if I don't source one), ABS light comes on

I can reduce price by swapping and installing oem or BBS LM reps (with excellent tires) buyers choice, and oem or comptech exhaust.

I DO NOT WANT TO SELL. And will be removing ad and keeping her if my Elise sells first!

PS sorry, car is dirty in pics, but don't have the time today to wash her today :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back