• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Red/Black, excellent condition, TONS of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 Red/Black, excellent condition, TONS of pics (Lowered Price!)

1992 Acura NSX, with TONS of pics & website

I'm selling my 1992 Acura NSX. Its a great car, and in excellent condition, having just done the FULL 60k timing belt/water pump/60k service. It has about 62k miles on it, I'm asking $34.5, and it is privately owned. Clutch/Transmission only has 14k miles on it. (dang snap ring!). It has Antera 109 3-spoke chrome wheels with +1 tires, and in has a full InV1Si system installed.

I've built a website with a lot more details about the car, and also a TON of pics of it. If you have any questions about the car, its history, or anything, please feel free to send me an email, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

http://home.comcast.net/~MyRedNSX

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come see it! Also, if you have any feedback on the price, I'm happy to hear it.

<sniff>.

Last edited:
I just got back from the monthly Northern California NSX club meeting in Milpitas, and have also received several emails from NSX owners from the forum. They have advised me that my original asking price of $34,500 was a bit on the high side, and that a more fair market price is around $32,000.

(They also said to stress that the car has a recent, full, 60k/TB/WP service, nice wheels, the InV1Si system, and a relatively new tranny/clutch!)

So, with that feedback (thanks guys!), $32,000 it is!

Let me know if you're interested--its an excellent car, and I'm happy to find a fair price for both buyer & seller.

--Ed

Attachments

• exterior_008_crop.jpg
    exterior_008_crop.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 801
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back