• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Red / Ivory with 42k vin - JH4NA1154NT000090

I'm the 3rd owner of the outstanding NSX, (vin - JH4NA1154NT000090). The original owner lived in Memphis, but bought from a Wisconson Acura dealer. Second owner purchased from Memphis Acura dealer in 2001 with 22k miles. I bought dirctly from 2nd owner in July 2005 after he moved to Dallas.

My plan was to keep for less than a year and enjoy while researching exotic cars. As the owner of a car buying service for conservative, financially sound car buyers, I wanted to experience the NXS and prove that it is a driveble low cost alternitive to the "Italians". As you all know, this is so.

Not in snap ring range according to the Acura dealer in Dallas that performed inspection for me in July. It appears that the front passenger's fender and door have been scratch and repainted, but there seems to be no damage. You also must look at the paint in the glare to see a difference. Even then it is almost impossible to see. Radio is typically fading and AC fan works on high only. Rebuilt drivers window regulator. THAT'S ALL OF THE BAD STUFF.

The important 99% of the car is in awesome shape. Engine, clutch; tires, body,... It's listed in the AutoTrader for $32,950. I'm closing on a new house late April or early May. I will not give thecar away, but will discuss price with qualified buyer. It only has 42k miles.

To view, go to autotrader.com and search the 25 mile area for zip code 30606 for '92 NSX.

Call Alex Sams at 706.208.0001 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I AM NOT A DEALER, and this is my personal car.

Last edited:
I live in Athens, GA. near Atlanta.

Go to autotrader.com and use the 30606 zip code with a 25 mile search. There are 9 pictures. If you need more, I'll figure a way to e-mail you more if you are serious.

1992 Red / Ivory w/ 42k miles

*** I ran this in April and no one bought it or test drove it. I have since, moved into my new house and am ready to find a buyer again.

NEW PRICE:$30,400. Ready to sell, but also considering selling my truck and driving this daily.

I'm the 3rd owner of the outstanding NSX, (vin - JH4NA1154NT000090). The original owner lived in Memphis, but bought from a Wisconson Acura dealer. Second owner purchased from Memphis Acura dealer in 2001 with 22k miles. I bought dirctly from 2nd owner in July 2005 after he moved to Dallas.

My plan was to keep for less than a year and enjoy while researching exotic cars. As the owner of a car buying service for conservative, financially sound car buyers, I wanted to experience the NXS and prove that it is a driveble low cost alternitive to the "Italians". As you all know, this is so.

Not in snap ring range according to the Acura dealer in Dallas that performed inspection for me in July. It appears that the front passenger's fender and door have been scratch and repainted, but there seems to be no damage. You also must look at the paint in the glare to see a difference. Even then it is almost impossible to see. Radio is typically fading. AC fan is now working on all speeds after only working high for a while. Rebuilt drivers window regulator. THAT'S ALL OF THE BAD STUFF.

The important 99% of the car is in awesome shape. Engine, clutch; tires, body,... will discuss price with qualified buyer. It only has 42k miles.

To view, go to autotrader.com and search the 25 mile area for zip code 30606 for '92 NSX.

Call Alex Sams at 706.208.0001 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I AM NOT A DEALER, and this is my personal car.

Back