• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 NSX, Black on Black, JH4NA1154PT000559, SC.

We're trying to buy a new house, so sadly the time has come for me to list my NSX. I thought I'd offer it here on Prime before I listed on ebay. Asking $25,000 obo. I'm hoping it will go to someone who is in the "culture" and can really appreciate the car.

1993, Belina Black w/ solid Black interior. 132,xxx miles. Runs great and is a real head-turner. Car has not been "modded" or "riced up", but has been tastefully upgraded to keep it's appearance modern (See pics below):

Nice, dark tint on the windows.
Side skirts.
LED spoiler brake light
Blue tint HID headlights.
Clear parking light lenses with blue tinted bulbs.
Blue tinted interior lights.
Pioneer CD/DVD player with iPod hook-up (Sirius XM compatible).
Dali carbon glass console.
Passenger side under-dash Sub box with 10" Audiobahn sub.
MTX Thunder 3401 amp.
B F Goodrich G-Force T/A's with only about 2k miles - 215-35-15 Front, 265-30-19 Rear
HP Lightning Rims
Aftermarket exhaust (not sure of the brand)
K&N Filter
Aftermarket intake snorkel
Alarm system

Everything works and I have not had any trouble with the car at all. BrianK re-built the CCU last summer and the A/C blows ICE COLD. I replaced the fuel filter last summer as well just because I didn't know when it was last done - so no, I do not have full service records -only what shows up on carfax.

All paint and exterior looks very good - there are a few small nicks and light scratches in the usual places, but nothing that is really distracting or out of the ordinary.

Same for the interior - minor wear on the drivers seat, but no rips or tears or damage to anything.

There are 3 small issues that a new owner might want to address:

1) The window regulators are weak and they run slow (a common NSX issue), but they do work. I was planning on having Regulator USA rebuild on them (costs about $100 each, I think), but I just never got around to it.

2) I had to remove the stereo when I put in the Dali console, and after I re-installed it, the DVD player won't play. It reads the disk, but it blocks the output as if the car were in gear. There is an over-ride switch that used to allow me to play DVD's even when the car was in gear, but I obviously didn't hook it back up right b/c now it won't play them, in gear or in neutral.

3) After hooking the stereo back up, the sub will only hit sometimes. I haven't bothered to look into this simply because it wasn't ever a priority. I'm not really into having a "thumping system", and most of the time, I don't listen to music at all, I just enjoy the sound of the car.

I am the 4th owner (first MA, then IL, then OK, now me in SC). The MA owner was a big stereo and electronics guy and I heard he had TV's and stuff in the trunk, so the trunk liner is missing out of the car. I also do not have the toolkit. I do not have the owner's manual or the original "NSX" key, just a copy.

Carfax is clean - no accidents, theft, flood, ect... Title is clean. I do still owe a little bit on the car, but have contacted my bank (First Citizens of SC) and they will write a guarantee on the title for the new buyer.

Contact me via PM or email at ( smith78 @ gmail dot com ) I do have more pics I can send. Selling as is with no warranty expressed or implied. Asking $25,000 obo. Thanks for looking, B.

LF full view.JPG

LF lights up road.JPG

LR Road.jpg

LS Road.JPG

Rear Road.JPG

LF Driveway.JPG

Back