• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX, Black on Black, JH4NA1154PT000559, SC.

We're trying to buy a new house, so sadly the time has come for me to list my NSX. I thought I'd offer it here on Prime before I listed on ebay. Asking $25,000 obo. I'm hoping it will go to someone who is in the "culture" and can really appreciate the car.

1993, Belina Black w/ solid Black interior. 132,xxx miles. Runs great and is a real head-turner. Car has not been "modded" or "riced up", but has been tastefully upgraded to keep it's appearance modern (See pics below):

Nice, dark tint on the windows.
Side skirts.
LED spoiler brake light
Blue tint HID headlights.
Clear parking light lenses with blue tinted bulbs.
Blue tinted interior lights.
Pioneer CD/DVD player with iPod hook-up (Sirius XM compatible).
Dali carbon glass console.
Passenger side under-dash Sub box with 10" Audiobahn sub.
MTX Thunder 3401 amp.
B F Goodrich G-Force T/A's with only about 2k miles - 215-35-15 Front, 265-30-19 Rear
HP Lightning Rims
Aftermarket exhaust (not sure of the brand)
K&N Filter
Aftermarket intake snorkel
Alarm system

Everything works and I have not had any trouble with the car at all. BrianK re-built the CCU last summer and the A/C blows ICE COLD. I replaced the fuel filter last summer as well just because I didn't know when it was last done - so no, I do not have full service records -only what shows up on carfax.

All paint and exterior looks very good - there are a few small nicks and light scratches in the usual places, but nothing that is really distracting or out of the ordinary.

Same for the interior - minor wear on the drivers seat, but no rips or tears or damage to anything.

There are 3 small issues that a new owner might want to address:

1) The window regulators are weak and they run slow (a common NSX issue), but they do work. I was planning on having Regulator USA rebuild on them (costs about $100 each, I think), but I just never got around to it.

2) I had to remove the stereo when I put in the Dali console, and after I re-installed it, the DVD player won't play. It reads the disk, but it blocks the output as if the car were in gear. There is an over-ride switch that used to allow me to play DVD's even when the car was in gear, but I obviously didn't hook it back up right b/c now it won't play them, in gear or in neutral.

3) After hooking the stereo back up, the sub will only hit sometimes. I haven't bothered to look into this simply because it wasn't ever a priority. I'm not really into having a "thumping system", and most of the time, I don't listen to music at all, I just enjoy the sound of the car.

I am the 4th owner (first MA, then IL, then OK, now me in SC). The MA owner was a big stereo and electronics guy and I heard he had TV's and stuff in the trunk, so the trunk liner is missing out of the car. I also do not have the toolkit. I do not have the owner's manual or the original "NSX" key, just a copy.

Carfax is clean - no accidents, theft, flood, ect... Title is clean. I do still owe a little bit on the car, but have contacted my bank (First Citizens of SC) and they will write a guarantee on the title for the new buyer.

Contact me via PM or email at ( smith78 @ gmail dot com ) I do have more pics I can send. Selling as is with no warranty expressed or implied. Asking $25,000 obo. Thanks for looking, B.

LF full view.JPG

LF lights up road.JPG

LR Road.jpg

LS Road.JPG

Rear Road.JPG

LF Driveway.JPG

Back