• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 94000 mi JH4NA1150PT000087

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
94000 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1150PT000087
Price:
$79,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Please see details

Details
I bought this NSX about 3 months ago and have enjoyed it very much (weather permitting). However I recently had a chance to buy a very unique 2000 NSXT and so this one will have to go. The car for sale is a 1993 Acura NSX coupe with 94k miles. This car has had had a motor out service with new timing belt, new water pump, and re-seal/new gaskets. Also has a stage 1 clutch (this work was done a couple of years ago I was told by the selling dealer - I do not have much paperwork). The car has had a full paint correction and ceramic coating right before I bought it so it looks great. It has 1997 NSX wheels, Tien lowering springs (please see pics for the stance - it is quite low). Other exterior modifications are tinted windows, backed out side marker lights and Comptech exhaust. The inside is very clean and stock looking, only modification is cd changer removed and Bluetooth receiver added in the coin tray and it has an S2000 wheel mounted, will come with the stock NSX wheel and airbag. Climate control, radio work well, the driver window is slow/noisy to rise, should probably be serviced soon. Motor is stock except for a cone air filter. I was intending to keep this car long term so I've bought a bunch of parts that will be included including science of speed Extended Thread Shift Lever, carbon/leather shift boot and OEM titanium shift knob, 15 and 25mm H&R wheel spacers, SOS stealth front license plate bracket. Clean NY title - on the carfax it says minor/cosmetic front end damage in 2019 (no airbag deployment). Seller told me this was something falling on the hood - I have no idea idea but no noises/rattles, car starts great (new battery in Jan) and drives great. Please PM me with any questions, I can also send the carfax.

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 540
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 524
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 520
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg