• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 Service Manual and Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1993 Service Manual is still for sale. Just FYI...it is almost the exact same manual as 91-94 NSX cars.

The 1993 Electrical Troubleshooting Manual is SOLD!

For sale is a 1993 Service Manual and 1993 Electrical Troubleshooting Manual.

The Service Manual is approximately 2.5" thick...I'd guess over 1,000 pages.

The Electrical Troubleshooting Manual is approximately 1" thick....I'd guess over 250 pages.

These manuals are extremely detail oriented. You could probably disassemble, the re-assemble your NSX just by following these manuals!

No pages are missing from either manual but they have been used.

The Service Manual is missing the cover page (only). The Electrical Troubleshooting Manual is in excellent condition.

$75 for the Service Manual and $40 for the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. Or, $100 obo for both shipped to your door within the Continental US! They are heavy so shipping will not be cheap!

PM'ing is too cumbersome. E-mail me instead if you have questions: [email protected]

Thanks!

Attachments

• 101_1149.jpg
    101_1149.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
The 1993 Service Manual is still for sale. Just FYI...it is almost the exact same manual as 91-94 NSX cars.

For sale is a 1993 Service Manual.

The Service Manual is approximately 2.5" thick...I'd guess over 1,000 pages.

This manual is extremely detail oriented. You could probably disassemble, the re-assemble your NSX just by following this manual!

The Service Manual is missing the cover page (see photo). There are a few pages loose, but the manual does not appear to be missing any pages!

$65 for the Service Manual shipped to your door within the Continental US! This manual is heavy so shipping will not be cheap!

Thanks!

Last edited:
ONE MONTH BUMP!

Price lowered to $45 shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

The Repair Manual is big and heavy so it will cost me at least $15 to ship.

This is a great deal for someone!

PayPal only please.

ALL MANUALS ARE GONE! Please lock Thread! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back