• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Green/Tan 5-Speed 147000 JH4NA1189ST000432

Car Information

Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Green
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1189ST000432
Price:
$50,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:
I am 2nd owner

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or Email please ([email protected])

Maintenance Information
Up to date; just had Asteri Motorsports put in new clutch master and slave cylinders.

Details
Maintenance is perfect/up to date, comes on BBS wheels, KW V3 shocks, new Bose speakers all around, ceramic-coated paint, SoS hatch struts, 2002+ tail lamps, new CCU, new steering rack, new knee/steering column pad, recent clutch, new main relay, new headlamp bulbs, antenna delete grommet, etc. Too much to list and comes with detailed maintenance/parts receipts binder. Will come with stock exhaust installed (Tubi shown in photo will be removed.) No lien on car - title in hand.

Condition: the car is NOT flawless; it has been used but not abused. I would rate it (conservatively) at 8/10.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 6,057
  • IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6608.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 5,692
  • 5.16.19 NSX II.jpg
    5.16.19 NSX II.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 5,477
  • 5.16.19 NSX I.jpg
    5.16.19 NSX I.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 5,451
  • 9.15.19 NSX Sideshot.jpg
    9.15.19 NSX Sideshot.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 5,462
  • Sep 2019 NSX I.jpg
    Sep 2019 NSX I.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 5,817
  • Sep 2019 NSX III.jpg
    Sep 2019 NSX III.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 5,832
  • Sep 2019 NSX II.jpg
    Sep 2019 NSX II.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 5,805
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am local and would like to see this car, is there a good email address for you? I don't think I am able to send PMs yet. Thanks!

****************Update***************

I have been getting a fair number of follow ups on the NSX. I have come to the decision that I am willing to sell as follows. If this works for you, great. If not, no hard feelings. They made like several thousands of these cars, right? Surely there are others that fit the bill. :)

148K miles
Stock wheels (beaters but good tires; seven blades; I am removing the BBS)
Stock exhaust (I am removing the Tubi)
No other changes to ad OTHER than a recent master and slave cylinder replacements (both OEM, done by NSX guru at Asteri)
And the most important point...50K. Please no offers of lint, chewed gum or otherwise. Just cold hard cash. Well, maybe some Spotted Cow. Seriously, I would accept a nice mechanical wristwatch for part or all of the car's value. Or, a Tesla Model S. Or a Porsche 911 (997 Turbo or ?)
Thanks...and if you are still reading, I really do love this car. I know I am too cheap to go out and replace it in five years when I regret it. So, I have to ask this number. I will update this number next year when I am weak again.

2 Thumbs up on your last post. I know we all get criticized (low ball bids) for thinking our stuff is worth more than other peoples stuff, however, the blessing is that we appreciate what we have, and the joy it brings, and perhaps, we get a second chance to evaluate whether we want to sell it anyway. I feel the same way about my Dragon Lady. Know that approaching the Octogenarian status of life (think I'm one of the oldest owners) will at some time pass this gem along, but they are going to have to tear my cold dead hands from the wheel and stick.

Belly button lint is only good for fraternity give away pillows.

Blessings,
D

Last edited:
Lol, I won't be purchasing the car on the spot, but will put a deposit down if I like it. And yes, i'll wear a mask and not bring a gun. Also, I am unable to send you a PM as I am too new. Is the email address you listed above still valid?

1995 NSX - Best $$ you will spend this year.

Lol, I won't be purchasing the car on the spot, but will put a deposit down if I like it. And yes, i'll wear a mask and not bring a gun. Also, I am unable to send you a PM as I am too new. Is the email address you listed above still valid?

Yes, that email works just fine. Use it.

Well there it is...the green beauty is sold/gone.

Car taken off market - thanks for all that inquired.

Wasn't planning but someone made an offer above my last asking price. How is that for bittersweet?

Thanks all who showed an interest or otherwise helped me along the way with all things NSX related. I will take a breather and then hunt for my next NSX. Not sure I can ever get better than a one-owner like this one. Well, that and the stunning color...going to miss her.

Back