• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Green/Tan 5-Speed 73,459 JH4NA1185ST000654

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer listed. Delete.

1995 NSX-T Green/Tan 5-Speed 73,459 JH4NA1185ST000654

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Green
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1185ST000654
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Alex MacAllister - PM

Maintenance Information
I have had the following service completed by Acura of Fremont and parts replaced on my car, which I bought from Premier Motors in Hayward, CA, in August:
60,000 service
Stoptech brake rotors
Hawk brake pads
LMA assembly (SoS)
Camshaft plugs/seals
valve cover gasket
timing belt, belt tensioner, drive belt
water pump
spark plugs
all new fluids
Honda badges on front and back of car (i have the Acura badges still)
stock shift knob.
Premier Motors reset the suspension to factory ride height before I bought the car.
I have kept all my spare parts. I can get a list of these if needed.
I removed the spare tire and spare tire bracket from the front of the car. I have the original floor mats, too. I never got a set of original wheels with the car, it has 17/18 TSW Snetterton wheels on it. The car has a full Comptech exhaust system.
The car has the following issues/service needs:
-Climate control dash is not responsive, fan blows, but can't control it.
-Drivers side fender has a small ~2" area on the fender lip where oversize wheels rubbed the fender and moved the metal a bit. Hard to notice from a distance. I forget about it all the time.
-slow engine oil consumption
-passenger door lock needs rebuilt, it sticks in the lock position occasionally.
-Inner CV boots need replaced (I have a set of inner and outer CV Boots for the car that come with the car)
- small paint rub behind driver side door

Details
Unfortunately, Life has intervened and due to my financial situation and upcoming wedding, I have found that I need to sell my NSX and "downgrade" to a lesser, more modern sports car for a daily driver. The Carfax is clean, no accidents or problems, according to its service history. The car has ~73,500 miles on it currently. The car had three owners before I bought it, all out in California.

The car has not been on a drag strip or road course for track days as far as I know. I took the car on a high speed road trip out in Nevada in August, drove the car up to 160 mph and it drove steady and felt very comfortable at speed. Drove it for over 40 minutes without slowing under 100 mph, and it is happy on big sweeping turns and long valley straightaways. It eats up mountain roads up there.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a better photo album of the car. I despise the Prime photo uploading manager.
http://imgur.com/a/vi5wr

+

.No LONGER Listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back