• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Red/Blk VIN# JH4NA1188ST000065

1995 NSX-T Red/Blk VIN# JH4NA1188ST000065

Selling my 1995 NSX with 74,000 miles on it. I have all records from previous owner and myself who has had it for the last 5 years. Since I have owned it @ 48,000 miles I have done the following :
- DC Sport Exhaust
- Downforce Air Intake (sounds awesome)
- replaced the A/C Computer Board with a new upgraded one (SOS)
-replaced reservoir coolant tank
-Replaced Cats and O2 Sensor ( under warranty)
-Replaced Clutch Master Cylinder and Timing/Water Pump in 2006 @ 55k , while they were in there they replaced v-tech valves, gaskets and seals. I had then do this due to age of car and just had to pay for parts... with this all new should not have any issues for a long time.

In the last 8 months I have purchased:
- new BOBCAT (low dust custom brake pads)
- new Cross Drilled/ Slotted Rotors
- brand new Iforged 18/19 polished wheels with Nitto tires (95% tread left)
- Bilstein/Eibach Coilovers ( adjustable height with tein wrenches)
- custom Sun Deflector
- indoor NSX fitted dust cover ( SOS)
- replaced to new windshield washer sprayers
- replaced trunk struts
- New OEM Floor Mats
- New OEM Gear Shift Knob

There are many other things I could list. There is one thing that is bugging me on the car and that is the front chin spoiler and bumper. Being a sports car low to the ground it likes to get rock chips. So I am going to repaint the front bumper anyhow because I still drive the car on sunny weekends until I sell it. I have images of the front bumper and more of the vehicle so just e-mail me. I am selling this car due to I am getting a different toy. This is my second nsx and love these cars. This car gets lots of attention and turns lots of heads. People still ask me if it is new car :)
All the maintenance is up to date and have all paperwork in order from me and the previous owner. Still have window sticker etc.
Asking $35,000

Please e-mail me for any further questions:
[email protected]

Attachments

• nsx 2.jpg
    nsx 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 854
  • nsx 4.jpg
    nsx 4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 633
  • NSX 6.jpg
    NSX 6.jpg