• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Viper GTS 7,300 miles... Sale/Trade for 02+ NSX

I am looking to sell my Viper GTS, so that I can get back into an NSX. I would also consider a trade for a 2002+ NSX. Heres what I am looking for in a trade.

- 2002+
- Manual transmission
- Color preference 1.Yellow 2.Orange 3.Blue 4.Red
- Under 30,000 miles
- Modifications are a plus but not necessary

I purchased this GTS from the original owner in December 2006. At the time of purchase, the car had about 6000 miles. The previous owner was a car nut just like myself. His collection consisted mostly of American sports cars. He sold this Viper and replaced it with a 2007 Corvette Z06. The viper was stored in his indoor warehouse.

The paint is absolutely stunning as you can see from the pictures. It is extremely glossy and looks/feels like a sheet of glass. There are no scratches/chips/dents of any kind. The glass is free of any chips as well. The interior looks and smells brand new. The leather was conditioned regularly with Lexol leather conditioner to keep the suppleness. The dash and plastic bits were treated regularly to prevent fading/cracking as well. The previous owner and myself were both non smokers. The original floor mats are in the car and are nice and clean. The chrome wheels are very clean and free of any major blemishes. The engine has been hand cleaned and is clean enough to eat off of "if you wanted to"! I must add that the GTS has never seen a drop of rain before. It was/has only been driven on nice sunny days.

Whenever I bought the Viper I performed all maintenance that needed or would need in the future before I started driving it. The 998 frame recall has been done. Heres a list of things that were done/replaced with approximately 6000 miles or on February 2007.

- Mobil 1 10w-30 engine oil and filter

- Fuel Filter

- Spark plugs

- Spark plug wires

- Engine coolant

- Brake fluid

- Power steering fluid

- Synthetic transmission fluid

- Gear axle fluid

The first time I drove the car in the Spring I was thrilled except for one aspect of the car. The sound it makes! If you have ever heard a stock Viper, you know the sound it makes is not to pleasing to the ears. To fix this problem I added a brand new B&B exhaust system that costs about $1400 dollars *exhaust was fitted after pictures were taken*. I also added a K&N carbon fiber air box system which costs about $600. With the addition of these two simple modifications, the car gained approximately 20-30 horsepower at the flywheel. Now the sound of the car is mean and aggressive.

This Viper has a clean CarFax and has never had any body/paint work done. It has never been in any accident and is simply like new. Please visit a few of the links I posted below to take a look at some of the other cars I have owned and sold before. These cars back up my statement about buying only the best. You can email me and I will send you a copy of the CarFax report so you do not have to use your money for one if needed.

I am more then happy to assist in the logistics of shipping this Viper if needed. I have shipped and bought cars from all over the united states. I can and will assist in finding the best price with only the most careful shippers. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at anytime (412) 260-5877.

a99a_3.JPG

Please visit my Ebay auction for all pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-Viper-GTS-7-300-Miles-Brand-new-All-maint-done_W0QQitemZ160146368877QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6209QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back