• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Yellow, Tan/Blk interior , JH4NA2168WT000075, $49,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
1998 Yellow, Tan/Blk interior , JH4NA2168WT000075, $44,500

VIN: JH4NA2168WT000075
Clean Carfax
Located in San Francisco, CA (garaged)
61,500mi
Yellow exterior
Tan/black interior
$44,500
Jeff - (SixFiveOh) 454-0215 (cell), jeff_AT_shallowpool.com

Hi All!

1998 Spa Yellow with Tan/Black interior - this is a very RARE color combination as it was a special order (most Spa Yellow NSXs have all black interior.) I've owned this car for 3 years, and before that my best friend and then-roommate leased it for 3 years from Hopkins Acura in Redwood City, CA where it was new. He and I are both anal car nuts, and we take great care of our stuff - we had a dedicated car detailer who has been taking care of the car for 5 years. The car has been garaged its ENTIRE life; even when it was at work. It has been serviced virtually entirely by Don of Hilltop Auto in Daly City (a couple of oil changes by Hopkins Acura in Redwood City, CA before we found Don.) I've kept all the maintenance records, receipts, everything, and Don has the history too; in fact I told him I was selling it and he said people could call him and he would tell them what kind of shape it's in. The car has been tracked about 5 times total (including previous owner.) It is in excellent condition; exterior is 9.8/10, and interior is 9/10, with only very minor wear. The 60k mi service was done just recently, and the timing belt/water pump replaced (as per normal, not because there was any problem.) Oil always changed with Redline oil. This car is unmodded, and except for an aftermarket cd changer it is completely stock. Why am I selling this wonderful, beautiful vehicle? Sigh...I just moved to the city proper (San Francisco) and it's just not at home here. I never get to drive it anymore, so I figure it's time to let it go.

Plenty of pics, now including interior as well: http://www.shallowpool.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=NSX_for_sale

Extras:
Full set of Carbotech? brake pads (kevlar and carbon fiber), used on the track twice
FIAMM Triple Air horn (unopened, not installed)
Aftermarket Alpine CD changer, plays MP3 cds

nsx640.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of the interior are coming, probably on Sunday when I can pull the car out into the sun and take the pics with the top off. Personally I think the black/tan combo inside is far superior to the std all-black. Part of the reason I think people buy the yellow to start with is because it's unique; I live in the SF Bay Area and I've only seen two other yellow ones in 8 years. The black/tan interior just makes it *more* unique. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back