• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st Annual Source 1 Automotive End of Summer Grill Out!

Hello everyone,

I am throwing an end of summer grill out / cruise in at Source 1 Automotive.

Bring your car, yourselves, your family, whoever! Anyone is welcome!!

We will be providing non-alcoholic beverages,meat,chips,cookies etc... Come see everyone and the cars before they all go into hibernation:biggrin:

1675 State Route 28
Goshen , Oh 45122
513-722-0100

Date:
October 10th 2009

(Rain date October 17th)

Time:
From 3pm- Whenever..

Attendees:
Anyone and everyone that wants to come. All makes/models of vehicles welcome! Exotics,Imports,Domestics etc...

An amazing photographer will be in attendance to take some cool pics of everyones cars..

Best of the cruise trophy awarded at 8pm (judged by the attendees)

If anyone has any questions feel free to call me at 513-300-9122 Brian.

Re: 1st Annual Source 1 Automotive END OF SUMMER GRILL OUT!!

Who we got shootin this bad boy?!

MUST...GET...NEW CAR!

Funny, I heard you moved out of hell.

nelson_haha2.jpg

BUMP

for what should be a linger ficken time!

Awesome! Looking forward to this! Hope to have ALOT of area NSXers there!

Thanks Brian, I'll do my best to be there....tech inspection/meeting that day at Porsche of the Village, for the Mid Ohio PCA event 10-16>18-09. Should end by 3:00pm, and hope to be there by 4:30pm. Don't think you want me to bring the German car, do you?:biggrin:

Regards, Ray

Thanks Brian, I'll do my best to be there....tech inspection/meeting that day at Porsche of the Village, for the Mid Ohio PCA event 10-16>18-09. Should end by 3:00pm, and hope to be there by 4:30pm. Don't think you want me to bring the German car, do you?:biggrin:

Regards, Ray

Ray you can bring whatever you want to bring... I heard it was black now and ended in a 7?????? instead of a 6????? Lucky dog you!!

I've been Trying to keep things Under contRol, But my mind has been going Over future possibilities!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AWESOME! DO IT!!!!!! I want this thing to be a MONSTER!!!!

My CTSC sold:frown: but on to bigger and better :biggrin:

Ray you can bring whatever you want to bring... I heard it was black now and ended in a 7?????? instead of a 6????? Lucky dog you!!

Brian,

It's black,fast and beautiful, but it doesn't turn heads like my silverstone! I bought myself a nice 62nd birthday present, and hope to keep it in one piece for a long time....See you on the 10th!

Brian,

It's black,fast and beautiful, but it doesn't turn heads like my silverstone! I bought myself a nice 62nd birthday present, and hope to keep it in one piece for a long time....See you on the 10th!

Congrats and happy bday! look forward to seeing you on the 10th!

Early visit.

My CTSC sold:frown: but on to bigger and better :biggrin:

We'll have to talk about it. I have a feeling that I know what route you will be taking.

By the way, I'm off work next week starting Wednesday. I plan to come down and visit once our special package arrives at your shop. It has been a long time coming and I want to bare witness to the beginning of the HULK. (It will be a green monster, after all.)

Re: Early visit.

We'll have to talk about it. I have a feeling that I know what route you will be taking.

By the way, I'm off work next week starting Wednesday. I plan to come down and visit once our special package arrives at your shop. It has been a long time coming and I want to bare witness to the beginning of the HULK. (It will be a green monster, after all.)

Sounds great!

Hi Brian,

Hoping to make the grill out on the 10th...

Got the "new to us" car back to Ohio safely, from Dallas last weekend.

seeya,

Jeff

Back