• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st Friday Car Show @ "The Fountains" in Roseville - Roster List

Updating list. Adding one car to replace one of the two that dropped.

1.) Aaron
2.) Rob
3.) Antony (Sir Stunna Lot)
4.) Tom P
5.) Mike C (DeltaCrew)
6.) Ed
7.) nchhotu
8.) MikeC (the one from the Bay Area )
9.) ONEADAM12 (DAVE AND KRIS)
10.) Wayne/Dana
11.) Energy1 (Lou))
12.) Thanhnsx
13.) Jon N
14.) Nalesh
15.) Gene
16.) Dan
17.) Silver-Streak (from the Bay)
18.)
19.)
20.)

Good idea. I haven't had Lollicup in a couple of weeks. Lollicup in Roseville is about 5-10 minutes from the Fountains. Meet at Lollicup at 4:15 and leave for Fountains at 4:45pm. Thoughts about this idea?

Lesh ... this is what i read from the Z/G post:

We are rolling at 4:30pm from Mels Diner. We will be at the intersection of Pleasant Grove Blvd and East Roseville Prkwy at 4:35 pm if you guys want to leave a few minutes earlier and join us as we roll down Roseville Prkwy.

just a thought if we want to join them

Last edited:
Lesh ... this is what i read from the Z/G post:

just a thought if we want to join them

Thanks Antony.
I posted on G35 Driver and saw that. I think we should change our meet up location and meet them at Mel's.

New pre-show location: We will meet the G/ Z crew there. We will leave Mel's by 4:30pm

Mel's Diner
6708 Lone Tree Blvd, Rocklin

Last edited:
Thanks Antony.
I posted on G35 Driver and saw that. I think we should change our meet up location and meet them at Mel's.

New pre-show location: We will meet the G/ Z crew there. We will leave Mel's by 4:30pm

Mel's Diner
6708 Lone Tree Blvd, Rocklin

That's the correct Mel's, but Curtis' has moved up the time. Meeting at 4pm and wants to roll out by 415pm.

mickeylex .. check your PM.

I want to add to that as well.

Thank you Sacramento NSX's for allowing the Sacramento G's & Z's to join you this evening at the 1st Friday car show. It was our 1st time. We all enjoyed the evening .. great cars and great people.

Hope we can do it again next year!

I'd had a great time as well. I'd like to thank the G and Z guys for coming out and giving us an opportunity to check out your clean rides. You guys really know how to set up wheels and the perfect stance on your cars. Looking forward to seeing you all at future meets in the area.

Last edited:
Back