• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust 1st Gen Comptech USA Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have a used set of Comptech USA exhaust, fits 91-94 NSX (will fit 95 and 96 with adapters I believe), for sale at a price of $600 shipped + paypal fees (firm).

I've put about 3000 miles on these since I purchased them used from another prime member, last summer. When I purchased them they were not in great shape cosmetically, but I put in some work and now they look great. Obviously these are not "like new" condition there some little dents and black crud I couldn't even remove from them but that's expected from a used exhaust. I'm pricing it accordingly based on what other similar exhausts have listed for. I also documented its condition right before I packed it and provide pictures of how I packaged the exhaust so you know ahead of time what you are getting from me and the prep I've done for shipping.

This Comptech Exhaust weighs 30.8lbs so it's also good for some weight savings compared to the 44lbs stock muffler.

Here is a video letting you hear how the exhaust sounds just before I took them off and how they compare to the stock exhaust.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/htJKsmJ7Srs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These are the pictures of the exhaust just before I packaged them.
Mounted on NSX:

Unmounted from NSX:
With Flash:

Without Flash:

Initial wrapping:

Base cushioning:

Complete 75 Sq. Ft. of Bubble wrap used to package this:

Closed box ready to be shipped:

PM me if interested and we'll take it from there and if not, thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
Exhaust has been paid for and shipped. Item is SOLD. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back