• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 cutting edge LED DRL (Daytime Running Light) solutions for NSX purists

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM's replied fellas!

Actually the lights are done at 5k which is a pure white light that is more white than the OEM xenons at 4300k. Very hard to photography due to the inherent brightness but it does give off a slight bluish hue to it.....

The locals who have seen this light will give testament to both the quality and brightness. Nothing compares :)

As long as you have an OEM 91-01 or 2002-2005 bumper, we have the proper fitment lights for your bumper.

We found the Downforce 2002+ OEM bumper openings are actually quite a bit smaller than stock. Visually they look the same but the lower openings are about 2" less in width for some odd reason. So if you have one of those bumpers PM us first.

This is on a 1991+ bumper:

IMG_0278.jpg

Two cutting edge LED DRL (Daytime Running Light) solutions for NSX purists

Can you post a picture with the LEDs turned off?

thanks Chris and James ~ your lights have shipped out!

Please post up some pictures of the lights installed when you get a chance - we are getting ready update our website and could use some more sweet NSX pictures :)

We have a few sets in stock ready to ship for the 2002+ and pre-2001 cars so PM me if interested.

thanks!

just installed my level2 DRL lights and i love them. Very easy to install and high quality

I will be posting some better pics this weekend of my Level 2 DRL's. I have to say im so happy with them. These lights are so bright they look great during the day and will blind you at night. Best part is they look factory. Killer product for sure

I will be posting some better pics this weekend of my Level 2 DRL's. I have to say im so happy with them. These lights are so bright they look great during the day and will blind you at night. Best part is they look factory. Killer product for sure

thanks for the kind review and comments!

I know many of you have asked for a more integrated solution for the <2001 NSX body style, what do you guys think?

We moved the blinkers to the corner and swapped the parking lights to the inside with a custom LED setup. Entire setup is plug/play and looks pretty OEM when viewed from any angle.

IMG_0828.jpg

How much? I did not see this on your site.

Sorry this is a relatively new product so hasn't been updated to our website yet!

Sent you a PM :)

thanks for the interest, we've done about a dozen retrofits for nsxprime members so far and the fitment is ideal.

Cost? I heard you are having a discount through the month of March as well is that true?

Sorry this is a relatively new product so hasn't been updated to our website yet!

Sent you a PM :)

thanks for the interest, we've done about a dozen retrofits for nsxprime members so far and the fitment is ideal.

^Looks awesome on the yellow car! :) thanks for posting!

Many of you have asked us if we can supply the OEM bumper lense to do the retrofit and we plan to stock a few sets here.

PM me to get on the list and we'll need a deposit to start the work.

thanks again NSXprime!

SPECIAL PROMO for the month of May and June to celebrate Mother and Father's Day....this special will end at midnight on Father's Day, June 17th! :wink:

Pricing our our LEVEL 2 LED DRL system will be at: $499.00 per kit

Remote wireless key fob system add $59.95

We have a few kits in stock so don't want till the last day of this promo! :biggrin:

thanks Prime!

A picture of a member's lights in action:

KRS_1343.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back