• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 cutting edge LED DRL (Daytime Running Light) solutions for NSX purists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget fellas, we have a special sale for all members of the military (current or present)!

Sale lasts through Memorial Day weekend 5/30/16 so all orders placed PRIOR to that date get the sale price. PM us for details and will need proof you are in the military for the discount to apply.

thanks again!

www.euroboutique.us

PM's replied!

We currently have a $100 discount sale running on the LEVEL 2 LED DRL system. This promo only lasts while we have stock left so act fast!

We offer installation on all products we sell her in Norcal.

Follow our Instagram for latest project updates, [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

thanks

happy friday

Happy Holidays!

We have all Black Friday specials through the 29th (Tuesday) so please inquire on any of our NSX products on our website:

www.euroboutique.us

We offer LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 LED DRY systems for the NSX. So whether you drive a Pre-2001 or 2002+ model, we have the right LED DRL system for your car!

PM's replied!

Our Black Friday sale ends TOMORROW so if there's anything you want to get for X'mas please PM us ASAP! Use our Black Friday coupon code or PM us and we'll send you a custom invoice with the discounts.

Visit our updated website at:

www.euroboutique.us

thanks!

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

We ave these lights in stock and ready to ship.

Questions please let us know how we can be of help since all the owners her also own a NSX so we know the car well.

thanks again!

www.euroboutique.us

thanks for the the support in 2016, looking forward to an exciting new year of changes!

If you have our lights on your car, please post photos here to receive a thank you gift on your next order.

Happy holidays

www.euroboutique.us

PM's replied!

thanks for the interest, current lead time is roughly 2 weeks to have them ready to ship.

Direct bolt-on to stock bumper to replace stock lamps.

Visit our NSX specific section on our website here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

thanks

Can you post a picture of the Level 1 and 2 lights unmounted and showing the wiring and mounting hardware?

Should be some photos on our website under the actual product. If you can't find it let us know! https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Rick

I could only find this pic of your two mode Level 1 version. Can you post a similar pic Level 2 version?

attachment.php

Thanks!

Attachments

• Level 1.jpg
    Level 1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Thanks, Rick.

Still didn't see a picture on the Euroboutique page that you linked, but the photo you posted helps. :smile:

I didn't see any mounting hardware. How are they mounted?

All good, this is what we are here for! The photo is actually the 3rd to last photo but you need to scroll using the arrows which are a bit hidden, need to fix that one of these days...

All of our lights come with metal L-shaped brackets and high quality SS hardware, however we supply the lights with 3M tape pre-mounted for an easy fit. There is almost no reason to use the brackets since we know most NSX owners do not want to drill into the car. We have quite a few track guys running our lights with just the tape and no issues. In fact we were removing these on a client's car and had quite a bit of tough time removing them without a heat gun so if properly installed they should be rock solid.

All good, this is what we are here for! The photo is actually the 3rd to last photo but you need to scroll using the arrows which are a bit hidden, need to fix that one of these days...

All of our lights come with metal L-shaped brackets and high quality SS hardware, however we supply the lights with 3M tape pre-mounted for an easy fit. There is almost no reason to use the brackets since we know most NSX owners do not want to drill into the car. We have quite a few track guys running our lights with just the tape and no issues. In fact we were removing these on a client's car and had quite a bit of tough time removing them without a heat gun so if properly installed they should be rock solid.

Sorry, I missed the arrows. Must have been having a Homer moment.
attachment.php

I'm thinking of replacing my Canadian DRL with your Level 2 lights. I'm hoping I can tap into the existing wiring (shown in my avatar) and just change the connectors. So the question I have is: what is the little module / black box and where does it mount? Is it necessary if I use my existing Canadian DRL wiring? Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• Doh.png
    Doh.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Sorry, I missed the arrows. Must have been having a Homer moment.
attachment.php

I'm thinking of replacing my Canadian DRL with your Level 2 lights. I'm hoping I can tap into the existing wiring (shown in my avatar) and just change the connectors. So the question I have is: what is the little module / black box and where does it mount? Is it necessary if I use my existing Canadian DRL wiring? Thanks for all your help!

We will send you a PM to explain but the black box is the controller unit for the lights so you need to use it. It's the logic and brains behind the DRL so it can dim and control the lights based on how you wire it.

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back