• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 cutting edge LED DRL (Daytime Running Light) solutions for NSX purists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM the price for installation and parts at your shop. 02+ nsx front end.

Thanks!

Please PM the price for installation and parts at your shop. 02+ nsx front end.

Thanks!

PM replied! If you are local to NorCal by all means please call us and we can set things up for you. We are near San Jose area.

thank you

Wanted a share an NSX owner's LED DRL setup:

He has running both our integrated 4-LED setup in the OEM blinker housing and our LEVEL 2 LED DRL system housed within the brake ducts:

What's the price if the DRLs? I'm in sacramento and can pick them up.

Thanks! Ed

hello Ed, we have replied to your PM ~ any locals are ALWAYS welcome to stop by our Norcal facility as we always have a few NSX's sitting here for eye candy. We have a blue and black one scheduled next month for extensive stereo work.

Just give us a call and we can set something up :)

Happy Friday Prime!

Just found this sexy pic of Bat's car using our LEVEL 2 LED DRL's:

d214b89c-fa81-4cd3-a72e-0ab333ef8a34.jpg

Wanted a share an NSX owner's LED DRL setup:

He has running both our integrated 4-LED setup in the OEM blinker housing and our LEVEL 2 LED DRL system housed within the brake ducts:

Pm price for the integrated LED in the oem turn signal please. 22194

Local PRIME member came by for our LED DRL LEVEL 2 system - his main concern is the car is so dark and he wanted visibility during the day. These pics were taken right before the noon sun so you can see the distinct LED separation and intensity:

Beautiful Black NSX!

Since i have OEM fog lights (euro model with popups) i guess i would have to get the modified front lights/blinkers, but shipping them to US and back would be more expensive than getting new ones right ?

i purchased a new set of turn signals housings and had it shipped to them for retrofit.. i have the oem fog lights as well (mine is the photos of white car i think on page three of thread)…wanted to keep originals just in case wanted to back to oem..great guys and top notch work.

Since i have OEM fog lights (euro model with popups) i guess i would have to get the modified front lights/blinkers, but shipping them to US and back would be more expensive than getting new ones right ?

We stock OEM Acura Bumper lenses brand new here for any modification work. In the case of international shipping, it's probably more cost effective just to buy a set from us and sell yours locally. Your modified blinkers will ship out this week, thanks again!

All of our LED DRL lights are in stock right now!

Ah that's good to know :) I will post photos once they are mounted.

Please do!

here are your lights being bench tested and burn-in for 2 hours prior to packaging and shipping.

thank you :)

Hi, how are these installed without drilling? Double sided tape?

The lights are installed with industrial strength 3M tape and it's very strong. For those who prefer a permanent mount, we also include high quality SS hardware with brackets for installation.

We also offer installation if you are local to NorCal....visit our website:

www.euroboutique.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back