• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Honda Insight for sale in Ashburn, Virginia

Greeting,

I have a 2000 Honda Insight 5sp, 62k miles, ac, radio cassette, pwr window and door for sale. The car gets an average of 55 to 60 miles per gallon and depends on the style or your driving.

I am the 2nd owner and bought the car 6 month ago from a local private seller. I have only put about 5k miles on it since I own it. This was a primary commute car for my wife to travel between home and work. The reason that I am selling so soon is because we are expecting a baby in Feb 05 and we need a bigger car. The 2 seater simply won't do.

I don't have any pic at the moment but I will take some over the weekend and will try to post them ASAP.

Here is the kicker, the funds that I originally reserved to purchase my future NSX has been re-directed to purchase a more family oriented, safty first, 4 door sedan. Someone help me out to sale this greate commuter or pass this info to anyone who is looking for a great hybrid.

Asking price is $9,500 obo

I can be reached at 571-277-0632 or [email protected]

y, but great deals on the newly re-desing 2005 with the 1500 coupon from Love Mercedes Tour. I am getting the car at 5500 under MSRP.

If I were going to buy used, i would rather spend it on NSX :)

Back