• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA

This NSX is now on sale at Lexus Dealer asking $71,000, silver/blk, with 19,000 miles.

I came within the inspection of buying it three wks ago from indep dealer in Costa Mesa for $57,000. Inspection showed that engine cover had been removed and the front pass door and fender had been repainted. Indep dealer withheld this info from me so I cancelled sale, but now wish I had bought it since paint seems cosmetic. The pass door has the inexpanable waves it in.

You should count your lucky stars that you STAYED AWAY from this one!

$71k for a 2000 with 19k miles on the clock? I think you need to do more homework my friend. Did you know that a brand new NSX can be had from $72-$75k when you play your cards right?

Plus they don't *repaint* the fender and door or any part of the car for no reason. It's cosmetic, yes. But not purely cosmetic as you describe it.

You had a gut feeling and went with it. Pat yourself in the back, I say!

57K WAS A GOOD PRICE-THE ONE DEALER PROBABLY WHOLESALED IT OUT FOR LOW 50'S

lEXUS dealer then tries to peddle it for NADA retail-and
someone may be dumb enough to buy it. The LEXUS dealer
is probaly not informed on NSX prices and new car incentives.

PFORPAUL said:
57K WAS A GOOD PRICE-THE ONE DEALER PROBABLY WHOLESALED IT OUT FOR LOW 50'S

You are correct. Lexus dealer and all the salespeople know nothing about NSXs. They had 3 salespeople out when I was looking at it and they had no idea where the engine was! The tried to measure paint thickness on pass door but their meter wouldn't read. Probably because of alum. They bought it from a wholesaler for $57,000. Wheel were changed to aftermarket although orig dealer had a set in his garage. Windows had been tinted, other than that, clean and still in warranty. CV boot needs to be replaced, no electronic key. Pass door has some waves in it and gap isn't even. Car frame is good and it runs well at 100+.

Back